Playstation 5

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
FF will be on PC - SpiderMan PS5 only - The presentation is good so long as they dont dick pull about the DualShock controller BS.
only reason to buy xbox now is if you want to preserve your stupid gamertag or youre a retard that really likes halo

i mean, we're talking console wars right? PC not included

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
only reason to buy xbox now is if you want to preserve your stupid gamertag or youre a retard that really likes halo

Console war is for the poor - buy what the fuck you want

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Any game that is cross-platform will be better played on XBox due to better hardware, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and a controller that isn't a piece of shit

For the record I won't buy either

• 1Faggotry

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dollby Atmos lol sure, I bet you have speakers in your ceiling. Talking about I bet like less than 1% of households.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dollby Atmos lol sure, I bet you have speakers in your ceiling. Talking about I bet like less than 1% of households.
You don't need speakers in your ceiling. Pretty much every high-end soundbar now has Atmos functionality.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

wat, it's not hard or that expensive to get set up atmos in a living room

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have configured both Ceiling speaker down and bouncing atmos speakers off the ceiling. The second is much better for some reason - at least in my house.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
FF16 looks like action trash again. Graphics are damn pretty.

Spider man looks fun as hell, never played the first one.

Cool they made a Harry Potter game for all the adult children out there.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have configured both Ceiling speaker down and bouncing atmos speakers off the ceiling. The second is much better for some reason - at least in my house.
Actual in-ceiling speakers tend to be pretty much garbage for home consumer use. You're better off with bookshelf speakers mounted up high.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users