Playstation 5

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll take Demons Souls over your Atmos speaker crap any day of the week.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where is Sean to tell us about the superiority of Surround Sound Systems in a Box.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Who says it is? I guarantee you a majority of people don't have a proper Atmos setup.

so you've gone from 1% have it to not a majority (up to 49%).

K, i now agree with you

But there's a big overlap of people who buy latest consoles and people who would keep up on sounds systems and atmos has been out a while. Adding to that, a lot of folks have been turning their living room into a defacto theaters, especially post covid. A middling atmos system is a fairly tame investment if you watch a lot of movies/shows

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Any game that is cross-platform will be better played on XBox due to better hardware, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and a controller that isn't a piece of shit

For the record I won't buy either
wait, you believe that the xbox controller is better than the ps5 controller?

a few months ago i mightve believed that controller feel is just subjective, but ever since ghost of tsushima utilized the mic/speaker and touchpad in an amazing way, i'm convinced the playstation controller standard is just superior

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
wait, you believe that the xbox controller is better than the ps5 controller?

a few months ago i mightve believed that controller feel is just subjective, but ever since ghost of tsushima utilized the mic/speaker and touchpad in an amazing way, i'm convinced the playstation controller standard is just superior
Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone with real American size hands feel this way.

• 1Moron

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Demon Souls : Remastered, looks great! Cannot wait, it's the only SoulBlood game I haven't played. Cannot wait for November 12th! God of War!

• 1Like