When can we buy a non white one?
Nov 3, 2020
trump-wins-16-x-9-1583289788.png

4f7w1t.jpg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, shit. Now I do have to deal with replacing both consoles this year.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So Spiderman Miles Morales and a bunch of PS4 'classics' are the true launch titles?

Vorph

So Spiderman Miles Morales and a bunch of PS4 'classics' are the true launch titles?
You expected different?

What was that PS+ thing anyway? All those games are included with Plus membership on the PS5 via BC or what? Kind of cool compared to what Plus usually offers if so, though I'm pretty sure I already own every one of them actually worth playing.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was no mention of any sort of performance upgrade for any of those Plus games, not surprising though, but I sure would like to see how well Bloodborne / MHW will run on the PS5.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You expected different?

What was that PS+ thing anyway? All those games are included with Plus membership on the PS5 via BC or what? Kind of cool compared to what Plus usually offers if so, though I'm pretty sure I already own every one of them actually worth playing.
I actually thought that was a really good draw for people who don’t currently have a ps4. There were tons of good games in that

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I actually thought that was a really good draw for people who don’t currently have a ps4. There were tons of good games in that

Agree, though I think it should have been tied to PS Now and they rebrand that around the collection with streaming secondary. Either way glad to see Sony finally responding in some form to Game Pass, I'm sure that will all continue to evolve.

Spider-Man remains my only reason to buy the console, so still a pass for me for now. We'll see what magic FOMO + availability of consoles does.

Vorph

Yeah, aside from P5 being the original version (worthless now since the saves can't be transferred to Royale) that would be a pretty damn solid list of games to keep you busy for a long time if you never had a PS4.

Full list:
God of War
Bloodborne
Monster Hunter (not Iceborne)
Final Fantasy XV (hopefully the complete edition like on Game Pass)
Fallout 4 (it's Bethesda, so probably base game only)
Mortal Kombat X
Uncharted 4
Ratchet & Clank
Days Gone
Until Dawn
Detroit
Battlefield 1
inFamous Second Son
Batman Arkham Knight
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us Remastered
Persona 5 (not Royale)
Resident Evil 7

And yep, I own/played everything good there. :(

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I wonder how this is going to impact the value of my PS4 Pro. Was hoping to do a trade-in or something but might be wiser to just sell it on OfferUp or something.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God damn is the PS5 fucking ugly. Sorry if this was already posted. I'll be getting it with the disc drive. I am irrational like that. But this is the first console where I ever hated looking at it. The controllers look faggy too.

Fucking sony.

• 1Solidarity

Vorph

Demon Souls on PC as well! Pre Order mode not activated again!
Depends on what sort of time frame we're talking on the exclusivity. It's looks like it's coming to Xbox as well, which is even more bizarre when Sony owns the IP not From Soft.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I am getting a twinge of FOMO and a desire to make Cyberpunk 2077 look as pretty as possible....

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I am getting a twinge of FOMO and a desire to make Cyberpunk 2077 look as pretty as possible....

Yeah, same. I’m absolutely going to be picking one up, but at this point I’d rather put the $700 towards upgrading my 980TI for Cyberpunk and DeS, and whatever. And put the PS5 on hold for more exclusives, a black version, etc.