Playstation 5

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That's what I get for fucking working another stupid 14 hour day. My boss (who is on vaca this week and is a super cool dude) texted me and said: Presale started!!! we chatted as my BB cart refused to load and I was thinking, I guess they jumped the gun. Then I flip to twitter where EVERYONE is chortling about preordering and I just realize I'm f'ed. Also no PSN invite.

Amazon just went up gogogo

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
you still have a shot at Amazon. last shot
Sincerest thanks. I don't know what to say.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Preorders still available on Best Buy too. Im not preordering that 500 dollar white piece of crap to pay 70 bucks for Demon Souls. Ill wait for a black edition .

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
How many you score so far spronky

a lot, probably around 7 but i'm gonna cancel most of em just keep the 1 digital at best buy for myself and 1 disk version if my brother really wants it. i don't fuck with reselling, stock market way easier place to make money but I do enjoy the thrill of capitalism in action

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1600317719130.png

Got to the checkout on Best Buy, but it's stalling out every time I click purchase. It's like getting a woman home and being ready for action and she disappears into the bathroom for a half hour. Is this happening or what?

Edit: After an hour of checkout stalling out, PS5 is now sold out on Best Buy. Meh. Maybe I'll hit Gamestop tomorrow morning and get in line.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yea, was watching Max's stream and he was like "she's a piece of shit!". Silly sjw.
I'll be honest. That Hogwarts trailer looked pretty damn cool. I'm going to buy it just as an excuse to get my daughter to finally watch Harry Potter. She's always too afraid to watch anything.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
stop console shaming

Digital ordered. Figure I'll have enough PS4 digital games I can play on it at launch.

Amazon were sneaky fuckers. Released all the disc drive ones first and then when they were sold out released all the digital onry versions.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm headed to one of the local Gamestops. Will stand outside for 2 hours and attempt to get one when they open. It should work unless they too jumped the gun and gave up their entire stock yesterday.