Playstation 5

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Getting a "you have been blocked" message from GameStop.com. Guess its faggotry detectors are running full force.

joz123

Potato del Grande
These fucks canceled all 3 of my orders.
Getting a "you have been blocked" message from GameStop.com. Guess its faggotry detectors are running full force.
giphy.gif

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Digital Editions seem to sell out super fast, much more so than the full version

Yeah, i'm holding out for BB or Amazon digital. Hope it doesn't bite my in the ass, but then again I don't really feel like I need one on launch anyway so meh.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks more like Gamestop just activated Cloudflare (in anticipation of a large amount of traffic?), and someone fucked up the configuration.

spronk

FPS noob
was up so far at

walmart - around 15 mins
target - around 30 mins
best buy - another 30-45 mins, hard to say site crashed. I think its still up
gamestop - in store around 10-20 physical, 4-10 digital copies per store. online up now but site is dead due to cloudflare thinking all the visitors are bots

not up at amazon nor direct from Sony.

There WILL be a second wave, gamestop will get another round of preorders in a few days/weeks after they talk to Sony about attach rates and stuff, and Walmart has tweeted out that more PS5 pre orders will go live Sept 22 (same day as xbox).

I'd guess 50-80% of these orders are all being done by cook groups/resellers who want to flip the PS5s. I have no idea what that means for price stability, or what levels there are of supply and demand. Since everywhere takes returns for at least 30 days, possibly longer due to extended holiday returns, you'll see some crazy things around release.

I got in 3 pre orders, 1 digital and 2 physical. Not sure yet in my family how many relatives want, I'm probably gonna keep the digital for myself.

If you can get in some URLs that have it available right now

hope you haven't been wasting too much time on PS5's though china, a bunch of RTX 3080s were in stock at newegg on and off today

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got it at walmart.ca

Fuck what a shit show.

Pissed me right off as i have been saving up EB/Gamestop credit for this. oh well. Will go to my physical location tomorrow at opening and try and do another pre order with credit.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Got one earlier at bestbuy.ca, had to settle for the disc version, the digital one was sold out. I'll try to get a digital one before release and cancel this, but if I can't I don't really have an issue with the disc version.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sony 2 months ago:

Sony today:

Reality: preorders began less than 90 minutes later.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Amazon offering $209 trade in on the ps4pro, tempting. Nothing really interests me that much about the launch here but I can't see that trade in value holding long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users