Playstation 5

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That’s fucking weird. How do they not know exactly how many they’ll be getting and when? And how did they allow themselves to over sell?
amazon has been cancelling alot of my subscribe and save orders lately

shit like 0w20 i have every 6months (i change the oil every 3k, i don't care to push it to 5k for a few bucks), toilet paper and tissues i understand, with still covid stuff but like even like body wash or toothpaste, gets cancelled

don't know what it means, just saying whats been happening to me as a prime member since the beginning.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also I got a second controller with the preorder. Is there even a reason to get a second controller right away? Don't see couch co-op on any of the major launch games. I guess as backup in case the pack-in controller has an issue? At the moment I half want to cancel the controller preorder and get another game instead or just keep the money. Already have Demon's Souls, Spider-Man, Valhalla, and Cyberpunk paid for.

I had the same question and opted to not get a second controller yet. Just got the console and headset. I have the camera ordered too but plan to cancel unless it has some major psvr tracking improvements or something. As far as I know Sony has said nothing about the camera specifically yet right? I didn’t order any games because I assumed they are all going to be available in digital form day 1 and I prefer not having discs to deal with.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got one on Amazon and I probably won’t even play on it until God of War 2/horizon 2

PC master race ftw

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm gonna get one, but I'll be so sucked into Cyberpunk on my PC at release that it won't even see playtime.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm gonna get one, but I'll be so sucked into Cyberpunk on my PC at release that it won't even see playtime.

You just gotta smug it up to remind them they are the peasants from time to time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I honestly don't know when I'll get to Spiderman. Balders Gate and Cyberpunk are gonna keep my occupied for a while.

• 1Like

Szlia

Balders Gate
I am irrationally tilted by this. It might be a mix of playing a lot of D&D 2nd edition in the Forgotten Realms or because it's one of these rare case where the wrong spelling is a lot more common than the correct one, but... Baldur's Gate.

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I am irrationally tilted by this. It might be a mix of playing a lot of D&D 2nd edition in the Forgotten Realms or because it's one of these rare case where the wrong spelling is a lot more common than the correct one, but... Baldur's Gate.

I know this.

You know this.

My auto correct, does not know this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I pre-ordered my ps4 through Amazon they initially said I wouldn't get it release day and then later on I was bumped up to release day. Not saying it'll happen for people here, but it's not unheard of

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Szlia

Tarrant Tarrant Oooooooooooooh I don't use auto-correct so I never think of it. That would explain the constant misspelling. I feel a lot better now. The tilt is gone. Thanks :D

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So much for "knowing that everyone has our super-fast SSD will allow us to remove all the redundant assets we normally have to duplicate all over the place in archives" I guess. If a PS5 exclusive isn't bothering with it, nobody's going to.

• 3Truth!
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You just gotta smug it up to remind them they are the peasants from time to time.
I’m sure it’s more likely he’ll be here asking why he’s having issue X and what version of driver he needs. You know, like most PC releases

• 1Salty

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I honestly don't know when I'll get to Spiderman. Balders Gate and Cyberpunk are gonna keep my occupied for a while.
Cyberpunk and Valhalla for me. Fuck the $70 games, I will never pay that.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When I pre-ordered my ps4 through Amazon they initially said I wouldn't get it release day and then later on I was bumped up to release day. Not saying it'll happen for people here, but it's not unheard of
What seems likely is that as they get closer and know exactly how many they will get, where they will get them, and when, they will update the delivery dates to match what they can actually do. I’m sure a lot of the ones ordered already will be release day.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m sure it’s more likely he’ll be here asking why he’s having issue X and what version of driver he needs. You know, like most PC releases

How dare ye speakth to me with that tone peasant.

1600536301467.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So much for "knowing that everyone has our super-fast SSD will allow us to remove all the redundant assets we normally have to duplicate all over the place in archives" I guess. If a PS5 exclusive isn't bothering with it, nobody's going to.
Only legit retards actually thought this was a thing.

Fadaar

That guy
I got one on Amazon and I probably won’t even play on it until God of War 2/horizon 2

PC master race ftw

This. With the Nvidia 3000 series and Cyberpunk this fall I have zero reason to get a console until the big dick exclusives start hitting.

• 1Like