Playstation 5

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone like that gimmicky shit? I wish they’d remove the speaker, light, and touchpad so they could reduce the price down to a reasonable amount. I have never played anything where those things added any value to my experience. In fact they’ve pissed me off and I have black tape covering up the light, and turn all speaker nonsense off.

Same here. Only ever used the touchpad for scrolling on maps, and it DOES NOT WORK WELL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Same here. Only ever used the touchpad for scrolling on maps, and it DOES NOT WORK WELL.

I've only ever used it as a button. I'd prefer they just add 2-3 buttons in the touch pad area, replace the light bar with a small power indicator dot, remove the speaker entirely and fill all that void with more battery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Definitely agree about getting rid of all lights. It's worthless on the DS4 unless you have a PSVR, and unbearable when you play games in a pitch dark room with a glossy TV. I can't even stand the power light on the X1X controller.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The light definitely needs to go, or at least an option to disable it. I don't really care either way about the speaker or the touch pad.

Ghost of Tsushima did have me compulsively swiping the touchpad to clean and sheath my sword though.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The touchpad should have been utilized as a way to have a bunch of quick-swipe-motion customizable hotkeys, considering the controllers are already limited in the amount of buttons that can be comfortably reached. They decided to make it a gimmick instead

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
To be fair, it's there for devs to use and devs did not try very hard to make a good use of it.

Because the light, speaker, and touchpad are retarded gimmicks they realize no one cares about.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
In Ghost of Tsushima, the touchpad was a great way to use certain mechanics/features, but that's the only game I can remember that used it effectively.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Democratic National Convention tentative lineup

MONDAY: Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders
TUESDAY: Jill Biden, Bill Clinton, AOC
WEDNESDAY: Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Barack Obama
THURSDAY: Joe Biden announces PS5 pricing and launch date

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Democratic National Convention tentative lineup

MONDAY: Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders
TUESDAY: Jill Biden, Bill Clinton, AOC
WEDNESDAY: Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Barack Obama
THURSDAY: Joe Biden announces PS5 pricing and launch date

But will it be 4k/60fps?

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
But will it be 4k/60fps?

Since this is primarily a democratic party sponsored event, it will be low quality to the point it will run at 4k120 on your new Xbox Series X.

• 1Truth!

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m considering buying my first PS this generation, but I‘m not in a huge rush. Any thoughts on when the first good sale might happen? I’m most interested in just a straight price drop rather than a bundle with games because I get console games free at my library.

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
I’m considering buying my first PS this generation, but I‘m not in a huge rush. Any thoughts on when the first good sale might happen? I’m most interested in just a straight price drop rather than a bundle with games because I get console games free at my library.
Black Friday 2021

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Control will only be a free upgrade to PS5/XSEX version if you buy the ultimate edition

image0.jpg

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
this guy has been wrong about pretty much everything recently but he says PS5s will go up for preorders on 9/9