Playstation 5

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Walmart was definitely the first, but they always do whatever the hell they want. Everyone else claiming that's why they followed suit is just making a pathetic excuse. They knew damn well that it would sell out instantly whether or not they waited until today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

I remember Street Fighter 2 for $74.99 - crazy times because "Memory was more expensive". Came to find out after the Rom came out that was a complete lie :p
Pretty sure Street Fighter 2 was a 16 Megabit cartridge. Wikipedia seems to say it was even the first 16 Megabit cartridge for the SNES. How much of an actual impact it had on the manufacturing cost is a whole other question though....

spronk

FPS noob
walmart will take pre orders in store, date TBD but it seems to be 22nd. i really wouldn't sweat too much, i think PS5 won't be that hard to get

Khane

Got something right about marriage
NeoGeo, the ultimate console, that everyone owned and sold millions and millions of $100 cartridges.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob
for example PS5 digital is back in stock at target right now, $399 monitoring a few twitter feeds and stuff and you can grab one ez

disc

3080 cards are the nightmare things to get, PS5s are relatively simple in comparison

• 1Like

Defiance

<Bronze Donator>
for example PS5 digital is back in stock at target right now, $399 monitoring a few twitter feeds and stuff and you can grab one ez

disc

3080 cards are the nightmare things to get, PS5s are relatively simple in comparison

Tyvm. I landed the $499 model after reading your post.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
walmart will take pre orders in store, date TBD but it seems to be 22nd. i really wouldn't sweat too much, i think PS5 won't be that hard to get

walmart canceled their in store pre orders earlier today due to “underestimating online demand” and wanting to keep customers safe. 🙄

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad I was laying in bed and just HAPPENED (Lucky) to hop in and check on PS5 posts and that's right when that Wario64 Twitter post was up and snagged it.

These things are selling out like hotcakes already and Microsoft has to be wondering "WE NEED PRE ORDERS UP!"

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Checking just for the hell of it, Walmart site is basically down. Such a fail company, no wonder amazon destroys it.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea now the "notify when in stock" msg is up...shit is messed up