Playstation 5

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
They're IN Europe, but @Szlia is correct that they aren't a PART of Europe. Here's the EU:

View attachment 313488

I visited Lucerne not too long ago and I can confirm that Switzerland has their own way of doing everything completely separate from the rest of Europe. They don't use the same currency either. If I were to move to Europe at this point, 100% I'd go with Switzerland. And yeah, their gun rules are very libertarian.
They are literally part of the European continent and part of Europe?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>

Damn that is the first one that made me think it might be worth getting at launch vs another emulation run. Have their been any write ups on how it handles backwards compatibility with those ps+ collection titles? If Bloodborne is a fast load with a stable framerate I might try my luck with a midnight walmart.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Damn that is the first one that made me think it might be worth getting at launch vs another emulation run. Have their been any write ups on how it handles backwards compatibility with those ps+ collection titles? If Bloodborne is a fast load with a stable framerate I might try my luck with a midnight walmart.
You have Walmarts open past midnight?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They are literally part of the European continent and part of Europe?
But not a full member of the european union. It’s eurocuckistan thing to think this means it’s not part of europe.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
One of the nicest looking game play demo's I've ever seen. Pretty pumped to get into this assuming my amazon pre order holds up.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well these got here at work, now Best Buy better not fuck me up on my PS5 pre-order because I don’t want to have these for 6 months before I get one. :)

PS5.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It looks great, but it's still stretching the limit of what I'd call a "gameplay" demo. There's no UI and he's clearly using some sort of godmode until it was time to die.

Edit: Almost forgot the greatest offense of all: he ignored a crystal lizard.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Still feel like there's more to learn about BC and the PS5. Especially with news like this on the eve of launch, I expect this will usher in a round of articles covering exceptions per publisher to PS5 BC.

“Most of our back catalogue of games will have backward compatibility between the next and current generation of consoles,” Ubisoft’s statement reads, “with a few exceptions.”​
Those exceptions are Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles India, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles China, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Russia, Risk, Star Trek Bridge Crew, Werewolves Within, and Space Junkies — the space-themed VR shooter. Owners of those games for the PS4 will need to keep that console up and around if they want to keep playing.​

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So I got home and unboxed my DualSense controller.

It is noticeably heavier than the DualShock.

It’s also somewhat bigger in almost every way, like width, height and thickness it’s not by much when you actually put them side by side but it’s noticeable when you hold it.

Overall it feels great, sadly without a PS5 I can’t use it to see how the new feels. I personally like it but that’s it bigger than the DualShock because I always found it a bit small.

Can’t wait to have PS5 to put it to good use...please Best Buy don’t screw me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I got my controller on weds, had to order some cables to hook it up to the PC. It works in the remote play app with the PS4, but that's about it for now. Steam kinda sees it, but massively buggy and useless for now. Oh well, onto release date.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What's the best way to flip these things? Was looking at offerup, facebook marketplace, craigslist, and ebay. Seems like the markup is anywhere between $270-1000.

$1500 seems like fantasy but $770 seems not worth.
I expect PS5s to flip for about $1k. I would use craigslist or Facebook marketplace, and ebay as a last resort since they take 13% of your sale price.

Don't be in a rush to sell either. Keep in mind that parents are going to be killing themselves to get this into their kids hands as it gets closer to Christmas and probably won't even start shopping until Black Friday.

• 1Pathetic

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Flipping seems like a hassle. I should sell mine to one of you guys for like $800 and let you flip it in a month for whatever fortune they are going for.