Playstation 5

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I wish I could buy a ps5 through the ps4 sony store, have it delivered to my house when sony has some in stock.
Well they are some incompetent mother fuckers, you would think loyalty would mean something to a manufacture and they could incorporate that with previous owners. It's all about the Benjamins baby, and Sony is getting proper fucked out of what they could have charged obviously by looking at the scalping price on ebay and stockx. Botters eat a dick and Sony eat a dick, although I am still buying one when all this faggotry is over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It wouldn't piss me off so much if they didn't talk about what a smooth ordering process the PS5 was going to have ahead of time. Then, surprise, order now! Nope, closed. Order now! Nope, closed.

Fuck it. It's not like there are any PS5 only games worth playing at all. I'm sure there will be, but there certainly isn't at the moment. At least not to the point where it's worth dealing with the ordering mess.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol brickseek pussed out. Guess too many managers getting caught having to sell their stock to actual customers rather than scalp them

ABEDBDCE-1312-4914-B66F-85DF075A203F.jpeg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've ascended to scalpchad. 5 ps5's sold and 6 otw. This is a great technique btw. I dyed my beard grey, put on a vietnam veterans hat, some velcro sneakers, glasses, thick clothing and use a can... You can get into walmart and target before all the pleebs and grab em. It's hilarious.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I live too small town. Despite having 2 Super Walmarts I've never seen stock at them on Brickseek or popfindr.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I live too small town. Despite having 2 Super Walmarts I've never seen stock at them on Brickseek or popfindr.
There's better alternatives to brickseek and popfindr. Gotta know where to look.

Crone

There's better alternatives to brickseek and popfindr. Gotta know where to look.
You mean your Github repository that spams the sites? I don't sit in front of my computer for that shit. There's Twitter alerts that are pretty fast, so that's fine.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You mean your Github repository that spams the sites? I don't sit in front of my computer for that shit. There's Twitter alerts that are pretty fast, so that's fine.
Nah. I rolled some of my own stuff at this point.

• 1Pathetic

Crone

Nah. I rolled some of my own stuff at this point.
So why tell me I gotta just know where to look when it's literally shit I could never find because it's your own stuff? Wtf?

PM the info or something.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So why tell me I gotta just know where to look when it's literally shit I could never find because it's your own stuff? Wtf?

Learn to code.

🤷‍♂️.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

He’s a liar / troll account. Don’t respond to his silliness.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!

spronk

FPS noob

foler is just making shit up to troll people, honestly don't believe a single thing he says. play along if you wanna indulge his drip insta fake lifestyle but don't believe him.

i'd bet he just gave his account to keg since they basically post the same thing

if you really wanna bot systems you can buy bots at The most trusted marketplace for buying sneaker bots., but it'll cost thousands for a good one and its really something you'd want to treat like a job

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
display.jpg

I don't want to come off as holier-than-thou, I promise, but how does anyone actually live in such filth? Like... there's messy rooms and people letting their cleanup slide for a week or three, but then there's just repugnant filth.

Legit, I want to hear in your own words how this happens... how people let themselves and their own personal environments go like this. Feel free to PM me if you're embarrassed to talk about it publicly (though I'd prefer a public dialogue). The people who have PM'd me can vouch that I do NOT share PM's that folks send me publicly... I respect privacy but I really want to know from an actual person (c'mon, I know at least ONE of you here lives like this) how folks let things get to this point. :(

Hosix

All labs matter!
I can hear that carpet crunch from here. It’s beyond gross. The smell is prolly so bad you gag as you enter. Foler Foler how you live like this?????

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf

Crone

Huge Target drop tomorrow. Online only for in-store pickup. Rumored to drop between 5:30am-7am EST. (Edit: Apparently anywhere between 4-8am ET)

Download the MyStore app for Target, it has an icon of a red magnifying glass. Then put in your store location. It's by Target's store name, then put in "ps5 game console", and you'll see it in the list. This will tell you Target stock of the Target's around you. Whichever one has the most stock, make that your Store on target.com, or the App, and try and get one when they drop tomorrow.

Used the MyStore app to see that one near me has 20, and then all the rest around have like zero for basically the whole state of WA.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Happened to randomly be on the Target app this AM right as the 'drop' happened. Tried to add it for pickup and failed and then tried the 'ship it' and also failed. As I did this the tweetstorm hit.

There is no way that there were that many people also randomly in the Target app in my town during the < 5 seconds it took for it to vanish. The bots continue to win this war.

• 1Worf

Crone

Yea, Target ended up dropping at 3:15am PT. I fell asleep and missed it, oops. My store had one of the highest counts in the country at 20 too. :(

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are able to add to cart and try to check out and it says it's unavailable and brings you back to your cart but the console is still in your cart, keep spamming buy and try to check out. Got 2 last drop doing that after 20-30 unavailable messages.

If it tells you it's unavailable and then is gone from your cart then they really went out of stock.

They opened up orders at about 5:30 Central last time with the digital edition going on sale about ~15 minutes later, so that range is about the right time to check Targets next time you see stock in myStore. Pickup only

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Connected with another scalper. We been doing king shit the past 2 days.

rhbz7j6bvu361-01.jpeg

• 1Picard