Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
trek to yomi is apparently coming to gamepass

FNckQSbUYAIMqTO.jpeg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think ER would be easier to start gaining the patience And the world itself is absolutely beautiful, but the initial start to the play through is always a little more frustrating until you get used to your build's playstyle.

I've definitely died hundreds of times but I also tend to progress fairly quickly for the most part. A few of my friends bought this and I'm hoping it convinces them to give the souls games another shot, All of them including bloodborne are great games But not necessarily for everyone.
ER is definitely easier to make easy if that makes sense. You can do suicide runs for good gear, you can do rune farming early to out level shit, you can use crazy builds, etc. If something is too hard you can go do something else until it isn’t. If you do that you can make the game pretty easy. Bloodborne really doesn’t let you do that. There only real build options are which melee weapon you want to use, the content is typically locked behind bosses so you can’t run through and get gear and farm souls from higher level shit. You basically have to git gud for every boss.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Check your local best buys brothers, went in last two days and nothing, stopped by this morning and they had 4

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nabbed one of these puppies at GameStop today. Sadly a fucking bundle. Doubt I use the headset or the goddamn dual charger. Came with Gran Turismo and Horizon FW. Not bad. First stop is Elden Ring though. Gonna wrap up my PoE league this week.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Play Astro's Playroom before anything. Great short game that shows off the controller features.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right now my OLED is hooked to the PS5, and it's making me want to play more Ps5 games. Go back and finish Ghost of Tsushima, or start in on HFW, Dying Light 2, etc. Despite having a beast of a desktop, I want to game on the OLED!

Ps5 is impressive what it does for games!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nabbed one of these puppies at GameStop today. Sadly a fucking bundle. Doubt I use the headset or the goddamn dual charger. Came with Gran Turismo and Horizon FW. Not bad. First stop is Elden Ring though. Gonna wrap up my PoE league this week.
I think your bundle is probably just great. I assume you mean the pulse 3D headset and the official Sony charger? I have both and love them. Worth every penny. So nice to always have a charged controller and the headset sounds great. It’s perfectly comfortable for gaming or movies. And good call in ER. Fantastic game. I’m 24 hours in a barely scratched the surface!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think your bundle is probably just great. I assume you mean the pulse 3D headset and the official Sony charger? I have both and love them. Worth every penny. So nice to always have a charged controller and the headset sounds great. It’s perfectly comfortable for gaming or movies. And good call in ER. Fantastic game. I’m 24 hours in a barely scratched the surface!
It is a 3rd party charger but probably just fine, the only problem with the bundle was the headset, not the pulse it was another 3rd party wired headset, other than that bundle looked better than most.

Caeden

It’s the 1st party charger, but a really awful headset. It’s fine. I may try to sell the headset.

I primarily play on a 65” tv with a full 7.1 system and I only multiplayer on PC so consoles are primarily cinematic single player experiences for me.

Caeden

I will say my wife says it plays the Great British Baking Show the best out of our 10 consoles dating back to PS3.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Now that I have a PS5, what is the one game I should go buy first? I thought about Elden Ring, but honestly I'm not a good twitch gamer. It will probably just make rage quit lol.

I played through the astro game that comes with the PS5, and that was just freaking awesome.

I'm thinking I might buy that Ratchet and Clank PS5 game.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now that I have a PS5, what is the one game I should go buy first? I thought about Elden Ring, but honestly I'm not a good twitch gamer. It will probably just make rage quit lol.

I played through the astro game that comes with the PS5, and that was just freaking awesome.

Did you have a PS4 before this?, if not there are alot of good games for that you could play, PS + has some for free like god of war.. I have heard forbidden west is great.

spronk

FPS noob
ratchet & clank is great and visually gorgeous

Elden Ring is fantastic and not really a twitch game, you can just overlevel most bosses. I'm a pretty shit gamer and I'm about halfway thru the game

Gran Turismo 7 is visually gorgeous if you like driving around tracks

Miles Morales (ultimate includes remastered spidey game) and Ghost of Tsushima really, really showcase the PS5

Yakuza Like a Dragon is amazing and super fun

Hitman 3, Guardians of the Galaxy (on gamepass tho), Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade, Control Ultimate Edition also all great visual treats

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
ratchet & clank is great and visually gorgeous

Elden Ring is fantastic and not really a twitch game, you can just overlevel most bosses. I'm a pretty shit gamer and I'm about halfway thru the game

Gran Turismo 7 is visually gorgeous if you like driving around tracks

Miles Morales (ultimate includes remastered spidey game) and Ghost of Tsushima really, really showcase the PS5

Yakuza Like a Dragon is amazing and super fun

Hitman 3, Guardians of the Galaxy (on gamepass tho), Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade, Control Ultimate Edition also all great visual treats
Was the FF7 remake enhanced for the PS5?

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

If you are new to the Playstation ecosystem, then you should go through the backlog of PS4 games that come free with a PS Plus subscription. They give you like 20 games as part of their PS Plus collection, 1/2 of which were like top-of-the-line games for PS4.

I've bought 3 games for PS5......Demon's Souls, AC Vahalla, and Elden Ring. I got AC Vahalla for like $20 which was more than worth it, so if you want something less "twitchy" I could recommend that. AC Odyssey was also an excellent game that I'm sure you can get at a discount.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you are new to the Playstation ecosystem, then you should go through the backlog of PS4 games that come free with a PS Plus subscription. They give you like 20 games as part of their PS Plus collection, 1/2 of which were like top-of-the-line games for PS4.

I've bought 3 games for PS5......Demon's Souls, AC Vahalla, and Elden Ring. I got AC Vahalla for like $20 which was more than worth it, so if you want something less "twitchy" I could recommend that. AC Odyssey was also an excellent game that I'm sure you can get at a discount.
There is a huge sale going on right now too