Playstation 5

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,811
15,874
Cost of a PS5 pro in Norway is $1750 now

Shocked Price Tag GIF
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,705
18,386
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
Did you get to see anything of the High Coast (South of Umeå) or did you just pass by?

Born and raised in that area and it's a peaceful place on earth.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,247
20,199