Playstation 5

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,813
15,878
Cost of a PS5 pro in Norway is $1750 now

Shocked Price Tag GIF
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,706
18,387
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
Did you get to see anything of the High Coast (South of Umeå) or did you just pass by?

Born and raised in that area and it's a peaceful place on earth.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,249
20,202

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,813
15,878
Did you get to see anything of the High Coast (South of Umeå) or did you just pass by?

Born and raised in that area and it's a peaceful place on earth.

Yep! We rented an Airbnb in Kopmanholmen - really cool farm house place and we hiked Skuleskogen National Park (North entrance) and did the longer 5.6 mile hike there to the top with the overlook - it was epic :)
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,706
18,387
Yep! We rented an Airbnb in Kopmanholmen - really cool farm house place and we hiked Skuleskogen National Park (North entrance) and did the longer 5.6 mile hike there to the top with the overlook - it was epic :)
That's close to where I grew up. Winters are less awesome but it's off grid enough from the cities that it's worth it. :)

Seems like you got good worth of your trip, stoping at all those places!

On topic: Laufey, I don't think I have been less interested in a game from a series I love. Jesus Christ that looks like girl slop. Will not even buy it at discount, nothing seems interesting about it.
 

Talenvor

Molten Core Raider
1,140
313

Lenas

Trump's Staff
7,987
2,643
Damn you had me all excited until I saw that it requires homebrew (probably obvious but I’m not up to date on this stuff). My pro is the latest firmware so I’m out of luck looks like.

Sorry. Anyone that hasn't updated since Sept 15 is in the clear.