Playstation 5

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,900
Cost of a PS5 pro in Norway is $1750 now

Shocked Price Tag GIF
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,720
18,400
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
Did you get to see anything of the High Coast (South of Umeå) or did you just pass by?

Born and raised in that area and it's a peaceful place on earth.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,292
20,255

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,900
Did you get to see anything of the High Coast (South of Umeå) or did you just pass by?

Born and raised in that area and it's a peaceful place on earth.

Yep! We rented an Airbnb in Kopmanholmen - really cool farm house place and we hiked Skuleskogen National Park (North entrance) and did the longer 5.6 mile hike there to the top with the overlook - it was epic :)
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,720
18,400
Yep! We rented an Airbnb in Kopmanholmen - really cool farm house place and we hiked Skuleskogen National Park (North entrance) and did the longer 5.6 mile hike there to the top with the overlook - it was epic :)
That's close to where I grew up. Winters are less awesome but it's off grid enough from the cities that it's worth it. :)

Seems like you got good worth of your trip, stoping at all those places!

On topic: Laufey, I don't think I have been less interested in a game from a series I love. Jesus Christ that looks like girl slop. Will not even buy it at discount, nothing seems interesting about it.
 
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Molten Core Raider
1,140
313

Lenas

Trump's Staff
7,990
2,645
Damn you had me all excited until I saw that it requires homebrew (probably obvious but I’m not up to date on this stuff). My pro is the latest firmware so I’m out of luck looks like.

Sorry. Anyone that hasn't updated since Sept 15 is in the clear.
 

Droigan

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,873
1,616
I was just on vacation in Norway. Was so awesome. Did Oslo -) stavenger -) Bergen -) Kristiansund ) an Airbnb just south of Mo I Rana ) Lofoten ) then Sweden on the way down with Kiruna ) Umea ) Airbnb south of Stockholm) Gothenburg and back to Oslo. Three weeks of awesome.
Did you go to Atlanterhavsveien (Atlantic road) when visiting Kristiansund. Grew up around that area, used to go fishing as a teen around the bridges and little islands.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,900
Did you go to Atlanterhavsveien (Atlantic road) when visiting Kristiansund. Grew up around that area, used to go fishing as a teen around the bridges and little islands.

Yep we drove the Atlantic road on the way to Thon hotel for a break from driving :) Next day we were off to our Airbnb.

We absolutely loved Norway - I have Norwegian ancestry as well. We asked why the heck they ever left :p We were told that back in the large 1800's, farm families would have anywhere from 5-10 kids, and the first born would usually inherit the farm leaving the others without a plan in life or really hard work ahead of them - so when the offer came where they could settle in Minnesota, get free farm land and become farmers and own their own, they all jumped at the chance.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,873
1,616
Yep we drove the Atlantic road on the way to Thon hotel for a break from driving :) Next day we were off to our Airbnb.

We absolutely loved Norway - I have Norwegian ancestry as well. We asked why the heck they ever left :p We were told that back in the large 1800's, farm families would have anywhere from 5-10 kids, and the first born would usually inherit the farm leaving the others without a plan in life or really hard work ahead of them - so when the offer came where they could settle in Minnesota, get free farm land and become farmers and own their own, they all jumped at the chance.

Yeah, lots of people left for Minnesota. I lived in North Dakota for a while in college (before moving states as Fargo is an accurate representation of that place) and it was very common to talk to people who said "Oh, I am Norwegian too!" having family who moved there around that time. Same with Sweden.
 
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
25,085
31,782
guess there are a couple decent PS5 emulators running, they've gotten wolverine running at 20 fps. wonder what it'll be like in six months



theres another one that recompiles PS5s into PC executables which is pretty fascinating.