Playstation Plus+

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a monthly list (sometimes 2-3) and a yearly list - the 5 or so that have been sticking around will be there til March or so when that rotation occurs.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Speaking of Vita stuff - played through the Mega Man X1 remake, Maverick Hunter X, while I was in the hospital this last week. Pretty good stuff. I wish they'd re-release the whole Mega Man X series on PSN and the Vita. There's a PS2 collection with MMX1-6 and it wouldn't be hard to port that + 7/8. Also more than anything I'd love to see Mega Man X Command Mission ported, that was a really fun little RPG (I still have my PS2 copy of it).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When will Sine Mora actually be on the store? I just signed up for PS+ yesterday and wasn't able to locate that one on the free downloads.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
november list of free games for ps+

PlayStation 4
.Resogun - November 15th
.Contrast - November 15th

PlayStation 3 (One of these three PS3 games will be free on Tuesday)

.Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Regularly $39.99) - Date TBA
.ibb & obb (Regularly $9.99) - Date TBA
.Binary Domain (Regularly $19.99) - Date TBA

PlayStation Vita
.Soul Sacrifice (Regularly $35.99) - Date TBA
.Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (Regularly $14.99) - Date TBA

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I thought it was a day of the month kind of thing. It's currently the 3rd, and we still haven't seen the November titles. When do they typically start to appear?

Vaclav

And yet again, one of the handful of PSN titles I bought ends up being the big PS+ title... I swear they watch my buying habits and choose to do half the months for my purchases... DD
biggrin.png
A is a great game though.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Not a big update but a big heads up on what is leaving PS+.http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-for-members/

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/3)
Instant Game Collection
Stick It To the Man
RESOGUN
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Little Big Planet Karting
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Single Player Mode

Discounts
Mind Zero
The LEGO Movie Videogame

Some good games are leaving if you haven't bothered to pick them up yet. I'm interested to see whats coming up next week. I would imagine it will be a big update?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sounds like it. It will be interesting to see the direction they take with the long term IGC titles

Vorph

Some good games are leaving if you haven't bothered to pick them up yet. I'm interested to see whats coming up next week. I would imagine it will be a big update?
Yes, Sony resets the list of non-expiring free games at E3 each year. June should be a really good month for PS+, assuming you haven't already played whatever they add.

Vorph

assuming you haven't already played whatever they add.
Goddamnit.

Well, here's to hoping that the E3 'permanent' adds are something good. Though I'm sure I've already played anything high profile enough to be added to Plus for an entire year.

Vorph

Leon/Helena is the only really good part. Chris/Piers is an abomination.