Playstation Plus+

Elerion

N00b
Guacamelee is a legit good game. It's a Castlevania-like side scrolling beat-em-up with Tim Schafer-like writing (just worse).

It's worth your typical indie price tag, and well worth playing if you get it for free.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Guacamelee. This month rocks for me, as I haven't played any of those games. I almost bought FC3 during the last Steam sale, but never pulled the trigger.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Does Playstation Plus follow your PSN account or is it per platform, PS3/PS4?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Turns out you can Google these things and find the answer you're looking for...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Co-worker just got a PS4 from his family for his b'day and he knows nothing about PS+. Told him I'd try to find him a code to save some money on a year's sub, which actually meant I was gonna come here and ask you guys to find one for me.... so in that vain:

If anyone finds a good discount code for a year of PS+ can you post it? I know it isn't the season for the real good ones but you never know what may pop up.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He might save a few bucks buying on Ebay, but I would wait for E3 to start and hope there's a special then to coincide with them adding the new set of yearly games. Just tell him to get the 14 day trial for now.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If you buy Watchdogs for the PS4 at Best Buy, they'll give you 50% off on PS+ for a year. ($25 total). So there's that.

spronk

FPS noob
if you buy watch dogs at target this week for $54 you get 50% off a year of ps+ - from $50 to $25. thats a pretty good deal if your friend wants the game

most (all?) ps4 games also include a free 1 week trial of PS+ so he can see if he likes it or not

Vorph

All new PSN accounts can get a 14 day PS+ trial, just have to attach a credit card to the account to enable it.

Vorph

I think it's time to finish the PS+ free games that I haven't played yet and cancel Plus until I buy a PS4 or Sony pulls their heads out of their asses and sends the Vita TV to North America. I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't announce that at E3.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
June lineup sucks now. What the fuck happened to Guacamelee and Far Cry 3? Was that the Euro games?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems they kept changing the preview thing or something, the list on neogaf I checked earlier this week was also different than the one linked here, it had Dragon's Crown on vita. Maybe they changed their minds don't know how this shit works.