Playstation Vita

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I got a bunch of Sony PSN Cards for Christmas and picked up Persona 4 Gold and I really love this game. Great music, Great Characters, and best of all it's an turn-based RPG!

I wish they would have ported it to the PS3 too because cross-play for this game would have made it even more kick ass!

I also have a question. Why do people get such a hard-on for Chie? I prefer Rise or Yukiko.

I made a general Vita thread instead of a Persona 4 Gold thread because I'm not sure it would get enough posts to justify it's own thread and I felt all the Vita talk could fit into one thread easily.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Aren't 1st gen Vitas going to be dropping in price for the 2nd gen Vitas? Anyone know a timeframe for that other than sometime in 2013?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
what are the 2nd gens going to offer? Maybe they should worry about releasing some gosh damn games for it before they make a second generation version.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just finished P4G over the weekend and this is for sure my #1 all-time turned based RPG. It is definitely one of the greatest RPG's ever made. 95 hours and I maxed all but two social links. I definitely got my $40 worth out of that game and my Vita. Now on to Little Big Planet Vita!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I never liked the persona series.. love the other SMT games, but.. persona is a big nope! can't stand the whole timeframe/choices that series has
frown.png

On another note, i'd really like to hear SOMETHING about some new games in the future, FFX HD, Soul Sacrifice etc.. bah. C'mon Sony

frown.png

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Just grabbed a vita for my b-day with LBP, grabbed FF5-9 from the sale and have a few games like Uncharted etc from psn+ membership...will also be grabbing P4G at the end of the month when it's released and will get Lumines and Wipeout fron psn+ this month but am wondering if there is anything else I need to get as I'm not seeing a lot worth having really.

Am a ridge racer fan from ps1 days so is it worth grabbing. or motorstorm rc? Those seem to be the only other two games that I look at and thing I need to have.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's this about second gen Vita's? Been debating grabbing one to take advantage of the PS+ titles (and the old FF's which I can't stand on a 60" Plasma - pixelation is too much with that screensize) but curious to see a link on what the new ones are adjusting. (And yes, I've been tagging Vita titles so they're locked to my account for PS+ even if they cycle them - no need to warn me)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So Amazon has a $50.00 gift card with the purchase of a Vita promotion going on. I finally gave in and ordered one alone with Persona 4 Gold. Looking forward to getting my hands on it. I'm guessing a price drop is coming after E3 so Amazon is buffering it by giving the gift card so people who just bought one don't end up crying about it in a couple months.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'd like to get a Vita at some point, but those memory card prices are fucking mind-bottling. That bullshit needs to drop something fierce. Hopefully Sony pulls their heads out of their asses and does some major price cuts at E3.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just picked up a Vita and 32gb card from my source at Sony, what are some must have games aside from the FF series?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'm heavy into P4G right now and if you're even remotely into JRPGs, it's a really good one.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they going to ship a new model of these before ps4 hits? I'm tempted to get one now.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Kinda wish they did, though I'll have probably bought one by then. Work in double bumpers and clickable sticks so you have button-parity with the Dual Shock 4 and sell it for $200 with some PSN+ incentives. Instead maybe an accessory that attaches to the current Vita to add the Move sensor, rumble, and the 2nd set of bumpers could maybe work too.

Only really expecting new bundles though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
are any of the shooters worth a shit? usually they suck ass on handhelds but things could have changed with new tech.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just ordered a Vita with Persona 4 Gold and Little Big Planet. Hopefully I don't regret it.