Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
MagicLeap is owned by Google(well, Alpahabet now) but if anything they are making is like the hololens doubt i'll be wearing anything like that around to play pokemon around town, think I would rather stick to my phone.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hit up the park again after work, saw 3 teenage girls going from stop to stop, and a young couple in their early 20's doing the same. I feel old lol

Also, are the leaves supposed to indicate there is a pokemon near by? Because I've been to about 6 and literally standing on top of them, nothing popped up. Not a good intro to the game.

Fadaar

That guy
So our workplace was shut down the entirety of this past week for the yearly holiday time, so us (the weekend crew) have been the only ones in the entire building since this game launched. Sucks ass because there's NO Pokemon spawns at all. Thank god everyone goes back to work tomorrow so next weekend there'll actually be shit to catch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This game is madness in Chicago. Walked around for about 3 hours today with a gang of 20+ random people just going from gym to gym conquering for the glory of team Valor. People areeverywherewith this damn game.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Went past the local library today, it was closed. There was a line of cars going past one of the stops on the far side of a parking lot, and a few more cars parked with about 3 teens and 4 adults walking to the stop/gym. People are going to get arrested for trespassing...it's nuts.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This game is madness in Chicago. Walked around for about 3 hours today with a gang of 20+ random people just going from gym to gym conquering for the glory of team Valor. People areeverywherewith this damn game.
Agreed. Chicago is crazy for this game. The dog park in the nearby park has 2 poke stops reachable and lures going 24hrs a day...I saw like 30 people just walking loops at Hamlin for the 8 poke-stops and 3 gyms. Some of the gyms are level 5 with CP 950+ in all the spots. Kinda fun to watch.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Agreed. Chicago is crazy for this game. The dog park in the nearby park has 2 poke stops reachable and lures going 24hrs a day...I saw like 30 people just walking loops at Hamlin for the 8 poke-stops and 3 gyms. Some of the gyms are level 5 with CP 950+ in all the spots. Kinda fun to watch.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Only one PokeStop near where I live, so I tried walking to it. 30 minutes for 3 Pokeballs that I used on an Evee on the way home. I laughed as a car pulled up as I was leaving, though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Entirely possible, even the ghettoest ghetto loves the pokemans.

I live right on a park and yea, it's 24/7 roving groups of people just walking circles for the 4 pokestops in it all day. There are even kids with phones mounted to their bikes just doing loops around the park to hatch eggs.

Gyms here are damn near impossible. I'm level 12 and my buffest pokemon is like a cp900 Hypno and I can't beat more than like 2 pokemon at the gyms.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Its nice when your house is a PokeStop... The density of stops and gyms here in Boston is crazy, and yet I still see tons of people walking around from place to place

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So this week we should hear stories about random people taking government only exits for the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, etc to try and catch a pokemon before getting turned away at the security gate?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Went to Ann Arbor (city where university of michigan is, aka very high density of target demographic). Was as overly populated as you'd think. Probably 10% of the people walking around were playing pokemon. Is unreal.

I'm guessing that the population will decimate over the next month as people realize, "Wait, why am I doing this again?" and start to run into the substantial design and feature depth issues the game has. This might be the first and last extremely populated time period with a MMRLG for a decade+.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So this week we should hear stories about random people taking government only exits for the CIA, etc to try and catch a pokemon before getting turned away at the security gate?
I don't know about the other agencies, but you don't just simply get turned away at that gate, heh.

I feel like as I level up, I'm having more and more trouble just getting basic shit to stay in the damn balls. Even just some random cp50ish weedles and pidgeys and shit just keep spam breaking out and running off.