Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Coincidentally enough, a Snorlax just spawned in this same location 2 hours later. I am going to have to keep an eye on that spawn point.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Uggh. I don't really "go out and play" the game. I have a 2 mile bike commute to work that I have modified to be a 2.5 mile bike ride that hits 26 pokestops on the way. I haven't spent any money on the game, and I don't plan on it, so I'm rolling with 1 incubator at a time except for right after I level up. Folks in my area had a #groupME chat running that people would announce rare spawns in, but that has been deserted for the past 2 weeks.

Maybe I can tape my phone to a neighborhood kid who bikes around the block a few hundred times each day.
Make friends with a runner to take your phone out? I do a down and back 5k everyday for exercise and pop eggs like maaaaaad yo.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just had a pretty epic run through Setagaya Park in Tokyo. I barely made the last train back.

In 2 hours I caught 13 Kabuto, 5 Growlithes, 3 Oddish, 3 Bellsprout, 2 Tangela, 2 Ghastly, 2 Scyther, 2 NidoranM, 1 Dodrio, 1 Exeggutor. 1 Farfetch'd, 1 Pinsir, 1 Poliwhirl, 1 Magmar, 1 Weepinbell, 1 Rhyhorn, 1 Dratini, 1 Jigglypuff 1 Squirtle, and 1 Clefairy.

I also missed another Squirtle, an Ivysaur, at least 3 Kabuto, a Kingler and a 1400cp Scyther that ran on the first ball and I'm still salty about.

Arcanine and Kabutops getto! 131 down 15 to go.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have yet to see a Snorlax or Lapras in the wild :/ Wife got an 1850 Lapras from an egg that she has had on top of a gym dominating for 3 days now. Random power curves are getting kind of annoying; she is one level below me but her top pokemon overpower mine by 3-400 CP. My top right now is a 62%, 1396 Arcanine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
12 to go, unless you're planning to fly to Europe, Australia, and America.

You can get them out of eggs. I hatch a lot of eggs. I will get them, eventually. One of my students at work has all 3. Dunno how much he spent on incubators, but I bet it was a lot.

But it's really 14 to go. I have 131. There's 151 total and 6 pokemon not in the game yet - Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Ditto.

The one regional specific pokemon I've gotten out of an egg so far was the one that comes from my region, fml.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You can get them out of eggs. I hatch a lot of eggs. I will get them, eventually. One of my students at work has all 3. Dunno how much he spent on incubators, but I bet it was a lot.

But it's really 14 to go. I have 131. There's 151 total and 6 pokemon not in the game yet - Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Ditto.

The one regional specific pokemon I've gotten out of an egg so far was the one that comes from my region, fml.

I'm not sure anyone has confirmed that they can be hatched out of region... My guess would be the people who have "hatched" them spoofed to get them and are being dishonest.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No you can't. Your student cheated and you should absolutely shame him in front of the entire class. To add to his data, I'm at 236 hatches with 0 regionals.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So Chys when are you gonna fly over and get this sweet Tauros you'll never see

Edit - you should also make your liar student commit seppuku

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, I'm totally going to call that guy on it the next time I see him. What a fucking cheater.

Also I'm going to stop hatching eggs. The fuck.

On the plus side, I found nests close by for Seels, Geodudes and Drozees, so that's 3 more I can knock off the list. Soon I'll be down to 8 needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well 2ks and 10ks are still generally worth it, and there's always that shot at an exeggcute from 5ks.

But yeah of all the things you can do with GPS spoofing, capturing regionals is even scummier than Snorlax sniping.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Well 2ks and 10ks are still generally worth it, and there's always that shot at an exeggcute from 5ks.

But yeah of all the things you can do with GPS spoofing, capturing regionals is even scummier than Snorlax sniping.

When they implement trading, you get a Farfetch'd, you get a Farfetch'd, everyone gets a Farfetch'd!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hopefully it'll be like Pokemon pearl/diamond and I can put a lvl 1 english named Squirtle up for trade and get a level 40 Farfetch'd.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't imagine anyone ever powering up a Farfetch'd to 40. All 4 regional pokemon are pretty much shit and rightfully so because region locking a really good pokemon would be gay as fuck.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they seriously expecting us to travel to three continents just to get all the pokemon? It's not like you can do shit with a super rare hatched level 20 pokemon and just enough candies from the hatch to get it to 23.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I assume it's something they might address several months from now when people close to completing their pokedex consists of more than the top .01% of players.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If trading is in person wont that reduce the value of tuaros?

Or are you going to travel to Thailand and trade tuaros for naughty things done by minors?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No you can't. Your student cheated and you should absolutely shame him in front of the entire class. To add to his data, I'm at 236 hatches with 0 regionals.

that guy that made that post is an absolute moron and you're bad for thinking if reddit says it it must be true.

A guy in my town and associated Go facebook group was the first in the UK to catch every available Pokemon in the UK. He hatched a region exclusive in front of a national newspaper