Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wigglytuff scans at opposite corner of town, 10 minutes to get there, shouldn't be too bad. Rush outside to unlock bike, tires badly need air, not enough time. Haul ass across town on bike with low tires that can't shift into high gear, get to Wigglytuff. Shit level. Oh well that just means I won't need to use ultras. Catch Wigglytuff first throw. Shit moves. Shit IVs.

View attachment 65085
but you got exercise...

I need to start scanning so I can be bothered to go out and get some decent pokemons.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
but you got exercise...

I need to start scanning so I can be bothered to go out and get some decent pokemons.

Yeah I haven't been playing much lately. And while I'm well aware that it being a pain in the ass has no relation to whether it will actually end up being a good catch or not. Also, just evolved a 95% cloyster...hydro pump. bleah.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Poke Where has been amazing for me. It doesn't show IVs that I know of but I find IVs other ways. Go Radar went ot shit. Poke Radar isn't that great anymore, especially with the ads. Poke Radar only seemed to work well in very populated areas.

If you find other pokemon finding aps please post them as they seem to get eliminated 1 by 1...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fastpokemap had its range extended dramatically.

Oh so it's not just me. How do they do this? It's pretty insane how easily you can now scan large areas

I've actually started a doc sheet about the local players and the gym defenders they employ. Some people have been unreasonably lucky about their mons.

Team Mystic is by far the weakest team here

Cathan

I compared fastpokemap's range to Pokewhere and they look to be about the same (the super scan on pokewhere, cost me an extra $2.99 for it).

What I'd really like is something that scans continuously for Lickitung and Lapras and notifies me when they spawn within 10 miles of me.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's a funny site:

http://nbg.lashmi.de/

Someone set up a scanner for my city, which includes currently lured stops.

oh and I hatched my fifth tenner today
NC36rbd.png

Cathan

Grats Quineloe!!! Raprasu FTW!!!

Is there one of those maps for NYC anywhere??? I've been driving around Brooklyn using Poke Where but I have a tablet I can use to view a website much easier than my phone, which would be a LOT easier...

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
One of the new 30 minute spawns had a Snorlax near me. Gave me plenty of time to cover the 2 miles or so on foot to get there. When I did I was not disappointed

Mpji03j.png

Mpji03j.png

It conned as "Amazing" so I got excited but it only turned out to be 82% with 15 attack. Still, I'll take it!

8tGXyKz.png

Cathan

Big cities in general are great. I live in Brooklyn but there's nowhere I can go in Brooklyn to sit at one spot and catch pokemon endlessly like I can at the southeast corner of Central Park. I really don't even enjoy it all that much but it's a stardust/xp factory and people yell out where super rare pokemon are so I have my best shot at rares I'm missing there.

I've had a shitload of fun the last week driving around Coney Island and Bay Ridge (parts of Brooklyn) using Pokewhere pulling down uncommons and rares.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
new patch 0.39 on android being rolled out

my patch notes

- something something plus
- if you don't have a pogoplus, nothing

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw this magnificient bastard on the lashmi map pop down two blocks away with 3:30 left on the timer. grabbed phone, hopped on bike, shook wife agro and ran out and caught him

xdrkovp.png

92% IVs

Frost Breath, Icy Wind. Good defender? worth powering up?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just saw this magnificient bastard on the lashmi map pop down two blocks away with 3:30 left on the timer. grabbed phone, hopped on bike, shook wife agro and ran out and caught him

92% IVs

Frost Breath, Icy Wind. Good defender? worth powering up?

Gavinmad Gavinmad did some testing with it and his conclusion was "No and no." It just doesn't have enough HP to be able to compete.

Cathan

Machamp down. Lickitung spawned about 9 blocks away with 3 minutes left when I saw it. I damn near sat my backpack down and sprinted for it but I knew I wouldn't make it. Some guy showed me his Lickitung yesterday he had named Pussy Licker. Cracked me up. We were laughing about that guy that was livestreaming that got jacked. I didn't realize he was livestreaming from NY. They said they've seen him lots in CP.