Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I didn't tag you for a reason, don't know why Chys felt such an intense need to gloat.

Get the fuck out of the thread cheater.

It's like a dog that shits on the carpet. You need to make sure you rub his nose in it so he doesn't do it again.

Also, if I argued something for days, and a decisive answer was found, I'd want to know about it, even if I was wrong.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just won pokemon!!! Finished the pokedex!!! I was driving around manhattan when 2 10k eggs hatched back to back. Both Raprasus!!!!

Few minutes ago at 39th and broadway BAM Lickitung!!

image.png

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Finally downloaded a few days ago. Not a pokemon fan so I've no reference here. Went around the neighborhood for an hour the other night, will peruse the first post and its many links.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Unless they enable trading i probably wont ever get the other 3 regional pokemon. Most people i know refer to completed pokedex as 142, all the locals. I hope they lay an update on us soon.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Unless they enable trading i probably wont ever get the other 3 regional pokemon. Most people i know refer to completed pokedex as 142, all the locals. I hope they lay an update on us soon.

I'm hanging on to every Farfetch'd I catch in the hopes of being able to trade them to people here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've heard it called region-complete pokedex and national pokedex, although calling it national pokedex doesn't make much sense because in the handhelds, the national pokedex is what you get when you hit the post game and can collect every single pokemon across all 6 generations

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if money could be made off trading?

Imagine setting up GPS spoofing accounts at nests then going dark for a day to simulate a flight to your physical location then transferring over the best to your real account for legit trades for cash, including continent specific pokemon. How do they protect against that?

Getting flashbacks of running 30+ multi accounts in eRepublik with the help of a few of you guys here, you could simulate real behavior by tracking what you did on a spreadsheet and everyone taking turns to run the fake accounts so you didn't do too much at once and flag suspicion..

The other method is running 100s of bots at their defenses until one slips through.

Then again I like having a legit account.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Imagine setting up GPS spoofing accounts at nests then going dark for a day to simulate a flight to your physical location then transferring over the best to your real account for legit trades for cash, including continent specific pokemon. How do they protect against that?

Getting flashbacks of running 30+ multi accounts in eRepublik with the help of a few of you guys here, you could simulate real behavior by tracking what you did on a spreadsheet and everyone taking turns to run the fake accounts so you didn't do too much at once and flag suspicion..

The other method is running 100s of bots at their defenses until one slips through.

Well right now near as I can tell nobody has figured out how to get around the 'no rooted devices' hurdle yet.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Came across a ??? Dragonite last night, threw all my ultra balls and most of my great balls at him then he runs away... fuck! Been depressed about it all day.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well right now near as I can tell nobody has figured out how to get around the 'no rooted devices' hurdle yet.
Last I looked there was a fix, my phone isn't rooted so I haven't tested it, but also people are just using 0.35 to keep playing on rooted devices.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Came across a ??? Dragonite last night, threw all my ultra balls and most of my great balls at him then he runs away... fuck! Been depressed about it all day.

I've lurked for years...but this...soooo much this..sad to say i lost most of my balls cause half the time i couldnt fkin throw em far enough fml... it was only 1500cp too and im lvl 23..
any ppl have tips on how to throw balls further? im on nexus5x if that makes a difference.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've lurked for years...but this...soooo much this..sad to say i lost most of my balls cause half the time i couldnt fkin throw em far enough fml... it was only 1500cp too and im lvl 23..
any ppl have tips on how to throw balls further? im on nexus5x if that makes a difference.
Welcome buddy.

fris

Vyemm Raider

this is why i'm fearful of trading. if they mess it up, game will instantly die. i rather they continue to work on balance, maybe 2nd gen, etc. grey market will destroy the game.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh didn't realise that GPS spoofing requires a rooted phone? Any other ways of spoofing?