Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Servers took a shit here when 5 o'clock hit. Is there any chart as to what's effective against what battle wise?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Google Opinion Rewards hoarding has finally paid off. I spent $20 of my balance on Pokemon Go stuff.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well fuck I didn't realize how eggs worked. I was trying to use my incubator directly and it wouldn't let me so figured I had to set it up at a Pokestop or something, not from the egg screen. Don't make my mistake, always be incubating!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's the same as the original pokemon games, so any of the battle charts for the handheld versions will be accurate. Its important to note that each attack has its own type listed under the name, so like raticate is a normal type but his bite is a dark attack and thus effective vs psychic types etc.

The number to the right of the attack is how much damage it does. Lower damage attacks seem to have much faster animations and can be spammed very fast, where as like hypnos confusion is pretty high damage but the animation is slow so it fires less often. The blue bar on their special is how long it takes to charge, and how many stocks it can hold. Some are one big bar but do a ton of damage, others are 3 small bars but have lower damage values (you tap and hold your pokemon during a fight to use the special). Also worth nothing you can swipe left/right during battles to dodge attacks, not particular useful during the normal attack spamfest, but if you see the enemy use a big special its usually worth trying to dodge it, as the single bar specials are typically ~60 damage and pretty nasty.

Cybsled

I like to take a walk around the office building and I spotted 2 people trying to discretely play Pokemon Go. They had these "oh fuck, I hope no one knows what I am doing" expressions and they kept looking down at their phone every 10 seconds while walking in odd spots.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I like to take a walk around the office building and I spotted 2 people trying to discretely play Pokemon Go. They had these "oh fuck, I hope no one knows what I am doing" expressions and they kept looking down at their phone every 10 seconds while walking in odd spots.
They should embrace it. Over half my company plays this game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thanks. That was an excellent tip.

Question for anyone: what type of bonuses do you get for holding and being the gym leader for an extended period of time? I've gotten some minor cash shop points but nothing of huge value. Just wondering if there's anything I'm missing.
You get a bonus reward every day for every Pokemon you have in a gym, up to 10 Pokemon. So if you manage to hold 10 gyms you are looking at 100 free coins + X stardust every day. I haven't managed to have more than one at a time so I don't know if the rewards are multiplied.

Cybsled

They should embrace it. Over half my company plays this game.
Pretty business conservative environment overall, so there would still be a stigma attached to it. When a VP asked me what I do for hobbies, I just answered "Computers" rather than reveal the fact I play PC games lol

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
God damn my wife is et up with this. I asked her if she wanted to fuck until the night time pokemon came out which is a really troubling phrase after you say it.

spronk

FPS noob
7nxieng.jpg

what would you say your strengths are, squirtle

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My mom is obsessed with this game. I feel like she's getting back at me for my EQ teenage years.

I finally decided to give it a shot, but my work seems completely devoid of the Pokemons. I think because it's a military base and my building is very isolated. I see lots of people catching crap at home too, but there's never anything closer than 3 from my house. Oh well...

I have no idea how to link to a Facebook video, but this shit was hilarious.

http://1005thewolf.iheart.com/onair/...ople-14895100/