Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, if I was single this game would be better than Tinder for meeting girls. Installed it with my kids, walked for maybe 15 minutes, ran into 3 women all playing and chatty. Crazy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Game was literally unplayable today at 9pm est. I imagine there was a lot of prostelytizing at school and work.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I imagine they didn't think this would be even remotely as popular as it has been. It's kind of defied everything I know about video games, apps, and people.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Pop'd a lucky egg, lure, & incest. Servers crashed on me 5 minutes into it and didn't come back for another hour.
frown.png

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Was hanging around downtown portland today and jesus, every person walking was on their phone looking for ze pokemons.

I'm just waiting for all the good stories/memes that are going to come from this app.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Was hanging around downtown portland today and jesus, every person walking was on their phone looking for ze pokemons.

I'm just waiting for all the good stories/memes that are going to come from this app.
rrr_img_136645.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is there anything in particular that causes Pokemon to do the ball batting away animation? So damn frustrating to chuck a ball and as soon as it leaves, the fucker goes into some uncatchable mode and wastes my ball.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am officially an old curmudgeon -- I hope all you pokemon go zombies die. As if heavy cell phone users needed something to make them worse.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any local business that has a pokestop near them should have lures on that spot the entire day. The traffic they can generate to their store is massive for peanuts really.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
And so it begins...

I saw this home listing

-Walking distance to Score 10 elementary and middle schools.
-15 minute walk to Grass Lawn Park.
-Pokemon Go gym <5m walk, 3 Pokestops within 7m walk

I'm 2 houses out of range away from a gym.. There are about 15 houses in range of the gym. Maybe their property value went up a few hundred!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
This really is everywhere, isn't it? I was talking to my sister today (and to paint the picture, my sister's history with gaming boils down to playing farmville on Facebook, and playing a Barbie game on the Genesis when she was five) and she asks me if I've heard of Pokemon Go. She's apparently downloaded it after seeing that damn near everyone she came across was playing it. Had a good laugh at the idea of her getting into Pokemon in any capacity, and then cautioned her not to get lured into any dark alleys by it; don't need her getting knifed for her purse while in pursuit of a pidgey.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Any local business that has a pokestop near them should have lures on that spot the entire day. The traffic they can generate to their store is massive for peanuts really.
Did some driving around this evening (and jesus, I was certainly not the only one - we are legion!) and a liquor store had lures up for at least a few hours. Shit cracks me up.

orcmauler

Golden Squire

In Portland as well. Last night had multiple people downtown nearly step into the road in front of Max/Buses. Today nearly hit a couple of tweens as they roamed around the liquor store.
I can't wait till some dumbass either falls into the river or gets splatted by traffic.