Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Went to my first ex raid today. Didn’t turn out too badly!

0E01FC08-5B91-4C7F-A649-4D949F0BC68A.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was boosting my last Metagross today and at level 21, against Togetic (my reason for boosting them), it passed my level 30+ smack down Ttars that are all over 3k. Fuckin beast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Would appreciate suggestions on what to do with this batch power up/moveset-wise:

Cs5hAHE.png

Zen / Mash is better for Gengar day tomorrow, makes him one of the top counters for Gengar. Meteor Mash is so good that you shouldn't waste any candy on the Flash Cannon one despite it being 98%. after tomorrow, maybe keep one Zen Headbutt one and TM the other to Bullet Punch, Bullet Punch / Meteor Mash is the best general purpose moveset for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Chased a shiny Gengar today for 19 raids, got one for my wife and friend but not for myself 😥 Even so, I managed five over 91% so I'm a happy camper.

I did get a shiny murkrow last night and a shiny pinsir today, though.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Same. Wife and I did about 16 raids, and she got 1 shiny Gengar and I got none. I did get a shiny pinsir, but she got 2, and a shiny growlithe and a shiny sunkurn. I hate her :(

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't even get out for a single gengar raid... was too sick :(
Did manage a shiny duskull on Thursday though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Of course I caught a shiny Cubone on my alt :/ Alolan Marowak shiny from raids also confirmed.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Double stardust right now is amazing. Going to be 4x on community day and I'm almost guaranteed to have weather boost so I'm gonna be looking at 7.5x dust gainz with a star piece in that 3 hour window.

Other recent updates... Babies got moved to 7km eggs today. Smaller hatch pool means higher chance of rare/shiny babies so I might actually focus on those again for a while. Roselia baby was added yesterday in 5km but no idea if it got moved to 7km today.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I hate living in the Midwest, too damn cold already to play PGo. And I've got a ton of Star Pieces to further explain the bonus Stardust. Blah.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate living in the Midwest, too damn cold already to play PGo. And I've got a ton of Star Pieces to further explain the bonus Stardust. Blah.
Go-tcha with a boulevard or so makes it a bit more tolerable.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Went and sat at a triple PokeStop for a half hour and saw 3 Cyndaquil in about a half hour. Tried a few more places and just nothing was fucking spawning. Said fuck it and went home since the weather's shit today. Got to our apartment and they were finally everywhere. Bagged 7 shinies each in less than an hour just slow rolling in my car around our apartment complex. Called it a day from there.