Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
2 shiny charmanders, 1 larvitar, 1 dratini, 1 bulb, and 3 mareeps during the event yesterday. All have terrible ivs except that dratini, but that is only 102cp

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got around 15 shinies during the event but none of them were good. Was sitting at home and this beauty spawned right outside my apartment.

C9772818-904D-4595-9581-B21296B82565.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, just got home a little while ago from campus and someone just came across a perfect, lvl35 Eevee there. Wouldn't be able to get there fast enough for it. Feels bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't get anything amazing but managed to fill in all the Pokemon movesets and shineys I missed throughout the year. Kinda sucked that as soon as the event started Salt Lake county got its first snow of the year. 4-5 inches over Sat and Sun.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got my missing shinies except for the damn Squirtle. Only managed to grab one shiny noodle, too, but I guess I made up for it in Larvitars.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm digging the lack of proximity requirements for ultra+ friends.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Not that our area ever sees any, but start shiny checking those Sandshrews.

Serebii was almost on the uberguilds network. He made like 1,500/mo off that site and i offered him 2,500/mo to join the network and control his adspace (the gamerdna company handled the ads not me). The guy had to ask his mom and she said no. This was like 9 years ago when he had 5million monthly active users.

Still salty about that one. Thought I was gonna get a big 10k payday everyday for like a month from potentially signing that one.

#randominfo

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
16 shinies today, but none were decent IVs. Did end up with a lucky one trading afterwards that powered up to exactly 2500cp

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had a poopy community day. Was stupid cold out, so we decided to try just walking around the mall. Apparently the mall has utterly garbage reception, so couldn't do shit half the time. Got 4 shinies, fiance only got one. Didn't catch a single wonder but managed to at least trade for a 15 atk regular lucky each. Fiance got frustrated and wanted to just get to MtG night, so we didn't even go to our EX raid for today, either. Poopy day for Pokemon, but MtG was fun at least. :(

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I woke up late but got 7 shiny in two hours. Also happened to have the rarest weather in Southern California for rain boosted spawns the entire time (it was occasionally sprinkling and 70°). Had enough candy to evolve 1 regular and 4 shiny, 3 of which I'll try to reroll for better IVs. HC Feraligatr's place in the meta is basically best as a surprise opponent in Great/Ultra leagues.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I wobbled out around Utah and got 3 shineys and then called it a day. None of my Shineys were good, but fuck it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
his inventory probably looks like my bots did when they ran pokemon 24/7 lol. what a life

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Just sent out some friend requests to people on the list. Just getting into this game to help with Let's Go, and now im obsessed.

My name is Paofam
7827 3665 5131