Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ended day with ~900 candy, every spawn weather boosted. 12 shinies across wife and I. Just shy of 400k dust. Feels good man.

Screenshot_20181110-144621.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got one mid 80s with the move, and one shiny baby. Couldn't get out for it :(

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fucking game needs to fix this goddamn friend list crash bug already. Trying to send gifts to certain people is such a pain in the ass because they're too far down the damn list.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t follow this game or thread so sorry if repost but apparently this game has an Asian Sam da Man.

BBD8742E-A7BB-4E87-8BB0-5F97050A4DF1.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My son picked eevee, he is having a blast, also I just give him the pokeball plus when we are in the car and he does all the catching and spinning for me.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Excited for the community event.

Also got a switch, let's go eevee and the poke ball controller. Loving it so far especially playing a little with the kiddo

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Excited for the community event.

Also got a switch, let's go eevee and the poke ball controller. Loving it so far especially playing a little with the kiddo
I wish the ball controller was big enough for my enormous bear paws, how does it work putting a mon in it and walking it?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving the PokeBall Plus currently. I think I posted in the other thread, but walking your 'mon and doing shit in Go can give you assloads of XP when you bring it back in. It also gives you a bunch of candy as well. As a Pokemon GO Plus it's nice because it'll auto-spin stops for you.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Really glad they're doing super community day event. I missed a couple of 'em.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Latest Android apk gives reverse sorting to each filter including on friends list, plus adds search to friends.

• 1Like