Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My fiance hardly ever wants to trade with me and it's goddamn frustrating because I don't have anyone else in range to do it with. I stockpile all these damn starters for their eventual community day and have no one to reroll with. Such a waste.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What I really want is an easier way to give and recieve gifts. Clicking every single one five times just to get 500 star dust and a pokeball is ridiculously tedious. Also need fewer animations, or at least a damn skip button.
After you send a gift and before the envelope flies away, hit the 'x' button at the bottom. You're welcome. Works with opening and sending.

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
After you send a gift and before the envelope flies away, hit the 'x' button at the bottom. You're welcome. Works with opening and sending.
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
New update on Android makes fast catch even easier, just hit the back button after your throw lands. Don't need to do the 2 hand thing and throw while holding the ball menu anymore. It's awesome and I hope Niantic never fixes it.

Raikou day was pretty successful for me. Did 20 raids, got a dozen charge TM, like 120 rare candies and four shiny.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was only able to do an hour of Raikou raids, 8 of them. No shinies and much like all of my research Raikous they were garbage. At least I finally got one that was over 80 fucking % though.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
PM me your friend code if you don't have me added yet. Need a new friend for the research task.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Holy shit. The new IV update is amazing . You can filter by star level (anything how 3 is crap) pandas clear out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Best QOL update in a long time. Appraise is now faster than the third party apps.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ralts community day August 3rd from 4-7. Been waiting for this one! Of course, I'll be in the fucking car the whole time driving back from Ohio. Goddamnit.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I though community day was Sunday and was hoping I could be back home in time for it. Whoops. Hopefully I can PokeBall Plus my way to some shinies while I’m here at Cedar Point for my bachelorette party. At least I won’t be wanting for stops, just attention.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I had a bad shiny time too. Only 5 over the course of 2.5 hours. Wife and I did trade a bunch of high cp (non-shiny) ralts so we both ended up with Male and female lucky ones with the exclusive move at least.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I had a male and female 98% Ive been sitting on forever so I at least got one of each with the move. Didn’t get any other good ones and only got the one shitty shiny. Fiancé at home didn’t get any shinies this round.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Me and the missus got a bunch of shiny Raltz's, not as many as Mudkip day though, finally popped a lucky friends with her while smashing out some Rayquasa's (finally got a 98, no shinies though) so we'll both got decent Male/Female evolves.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Wife ended up with 1 more than I got. Many trades shall be made.

Since event eggs were all guaranteed 10km ralts, I still have 9 more to hatch and see how they turn out before doing all my evolves.

Outrage Rayquaza was the only moveset wife and I couldn't duo easily, pretty much no problem now thanks to double fairy Gardevoir.

Screenshot_20190804-134647.png

Last edited:

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Got a shiny RayRay today. Fucking 10/13/10 though. Hopefully I get lucky with my wife to do a swap

• 1Like