Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Follow up - does anyone know of communities or slack/skype/whatever to find people local who play? Pretty depressing having raids all over and when I go to check them out there's no one there. Sure I can handle the up to like 8000-9000 CP raids, but once we get to 12000+ I can't kill it fast enough.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Add me people, let's me pals.

Screenshot_20190426-140536_Pokémon GO.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Follow up - does anyone know of communities or slack/skype/whatever to find people local who play? Pretty depressing having raids all over and when I go to check them out there's no one there. Sure I can handle the up to like 8000-9000 CP raids, but once we get to 12000+ I can't kill it fast enough.

Most that I’ve seen are Discord communities. Can try doing a google search for PokémonGo then your city or county and see if you can find it in a listing.

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Check this for a local Discord community:

We have a ton of servers here. One catch all for the entire city, generalized ones for specific communities and some people even make subsets of those. If you come up empty start looking for Facebook groups but, as expected, that's where most retards gather.

Discord is by far the best as there are bots that allow you to post raids, check in early, get directions, etc.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
My area uses Facebook/Messenger, at one point there was a Discord, but it was linked to a pay-for-use scanner. So I said fuck that, I never bothered.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Earth Day shit is going on. Shiny Diglett is released, increased ground spawns, Groudon raids, and 2x candy and dust for event catches.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Niantic silently released the first WILD, regional legendaries today. Extremely rare, short spawn windows, same catch/flee rates as legendary raid mons.

Azelf - Americas
Mesprit - Euro
Uxie - Asia

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Wild exclusive spawns were short lived and added to the raid pool the next day. This has been the first T5 raid I'm able to duo so I'm hoping to make some good candy/tm gains this month. Failed my first attempt but won the second with about 20 seconds left. I can only beat one moveset right now (extrasensory/swift) because I'm a Gengar addict, but some Tyranitar raids should make the others doable also.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy My missus wants to know -- "Just how many bloody shinies does this woman (your missus) have?" I figure she's just cycling them daily to make anyone on her friends list jealous. PS: It's working. =D

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fongymon on this forum? About to hit best friends and wanted to see if you wanted to pop an egg.