Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I wish this event would end I need to evolve a goddamn magikarp and even when it's dumping rain all I get are fucking Aipoms. Still don't have a shiny after 200 catches and another 2-300 looking to checks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fire doesn't have a ton of raid meta relevance but today's Blast Burn move for Blaziken puts him in the top spot, basically a fire Gengar.

The 3 new lures they added to the game are awesome, seems like a spawn every 90 seconds.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started playing again recently, today was my first time doing the community day thing. Got 2x 90%+ IV Blazikens, seems like they're pretty good. So many people were out catching stuff, it felt like when the game released.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Some fuckwad put a magnet lure in the mall we went to for CD and hosed the spawns there for the whole event. Fiancé and I each got three shiniest and each got a passable (13-14atk) one at least. Loaded up 6 of them with blast burn and a second attack Incase they need to kick shit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Screenshot_20190519-170601_Pokémon GO.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Nailed it today with a shiny 100. In all I evolved 10, six shiny but most need to be rerolled.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I wasnt going very hard today, caught 8 and was going to call it but Discord group was doing a couple last minute ones across the street from my apartment so I said what the hell and got a shiny on #9. Now I have something to tempt my wife's shiny Magnemite away from her.

• 1Like

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Raided with a group of 4. Between 3 of us, we got zero shinies out of 27 lapras. 4th dude got 3 shinies in 6 raids and bounced. Shiny gods are dicks.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They should do something about friend xp mexican standoffs.

Yeah, this shit is kind of a pain in the ass. Especially when there's hardly any markers I can put on people and the nickname section is used to say don't gift mother fuckers and then I can never figure out who the fuck is who and can't go contact him.

• 1Solidarity

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
What I really want is an easier way to give and recieve gifts. Clicking every single one five times just to get 500 star dust and a pokeball is ridiculously tedious. Also need fewer animations, or at least a damn skip button.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What I really want is an easier way to give and recieve gifts. Clicking every single one five times just to get 500 star dust and a pokeball is ridiculously tedious. Also need fewer animations, or at least a damn skip button.
Same with trading. Fucking wife gets mad when she doesn't do 100 trades in a day (that's the max, who knew) and I get tired after like 3.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users