Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've had quite a few that were 12s+
Got my second perfect blastoise from purifying it.

I did get Jesse and James today, which was a fun throwback. Back to back battles and immediately giving you a full radar was also cool. Was happy to finally have a non-giovanni balloon.

I got this, too. It was fun. I'm enjoying the floating balloons.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been getting spammed with Meowth balloons so far. I wish you could get something other than the Ekans and Koffing from them (unless it’s just a low chance and I’m unlucky?). Been pretty happy with the changes they’ve made to make this more playable. There still needs to be some kind of remote trading, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Expect chaos. My phone is working fine, my missus can't load anything, and can barely get into the game. She's so pissed right now.

You'll need to a new friend for the first quest.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
worldwide gofest, let's doooo it.

Has been fine for me so far.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a little laggy for us all day, but it played fine. I only managed a shiny O-Unown and Chansey, though. I even managed to invite A apex to a Gible raid.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No gibble raids that I could find :(
I managed a shiny clamperl though!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Day 2 is a shitload of rocket ballons, I've played this solely from my house so it's easy to do. I've caught a shit load of shinies, including 2 shiny Unown's.

Victini is the final reward

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Haul today was shiny:
- Magmar
- Feebas x2
- Eevee
- Croagunk
- Slakoth
- Zangoose
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Seedot
- Carvhana
- Houndour
- Growlithe
- Durant x2
- Skarmory
- Meditite

Sadly no shiny Chansey yet. In general, though, does everything that spawn during the event itself have the chance to be shiny? I think there were some species I just didn't check because I didn't see their shinies had been released yet, but then saw people with them later.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Haul today was shiny:
- Magmar
- Feebas x2
- Eevee
- Croagunk
- Slakoth
- Zangoose
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Seedot
- Carvhana
- Houndour
- Growlithe
- Durant x2
- Skarmory
- Meditite

Sadly no shiny Chansey yet. In general, though, does everything that spawn during the event itself have the chance to be shiny? I think there were some species I just didn't check because I didn't see their shinies had been released yet, but then saw people with them later.
I saw a snorlax or maybe that was a quest reward... day2 looks painful for fighting so many rocketeers.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haul today was shiny:
- Magmar
- Feebas x2
- Eevee
- Croagunk
- Slakoth
- Zangoose
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Seedot
- Carvhana
- Houndour
- Growlithe
- Durant x2
- Skarmory
- Meditite

It seems like it was either feast or famine. I don’t think our group got that many between us, and we had five people.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I didn't go anywhere but had incense going all day, got 9 unique shiny. Tons of dust, meta relevant candy, tomorrow a DPS monster. It's been worth it IMO.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was in a group of 4, I got 12 shinies, the others got 18, 13 and 6 respectively. This was with an incense running and walking around a downtown and a park for about 8 hours. I started off the event with a shiny Unown so that was pretty cool.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not as impressed so far today. Rocket shit is annoying, fucking thing gave me Arlo 4 times in a row for some reason. I’be been completely surrounded by nothing but Numels all morning. But at least I was properly rewarded.

3D4FD128-B843-4DA5-BDA9-815B7995258E.png

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Day two was better, but the entire event felt lackluster. I ended the weekend with eight shinies, the highlights being each Unown, Zangoose, and Durant.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I ended up with Chansey, Houndour, A. Exeggutor, Roselia, Ponyta, 2x Seviper, 2x Heatmor, Sableye, Durant, and Unown. Wife got Seviper, Sableye, Exeggcute, Woobat, visor Bulbasaur.

IMO it was worth the price of admission just for all of the meta relevant candy, the crazy amount of dust, and shadow Mewtwo though. Second day was a lot more fun than the first as I was staying at home the entire time and eight hours of incense spawns was a real grind. Breaking it up with some battles on day 2 was welcome.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Only got 6 shinies on Day 2 even with hauling around most of the day checking for them once I got the Rocket shit done early. Still somehow missing shiny Magikarp. One day...