Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Lenas

Tread Lightly
6d 2h 59m
Phone walker? As in joystick on your screen? Yeah that's cheating my dude.

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
32d 15h 13m
Phone walker? As in joystick on your screen? Yeah that's cheating my dude.
No, that’s not it. It’s a magnet driven cradle that holds your phone and physically swings back and forth. I first saw one on FLW Videos. It just increments the step counter on your health tracker, which adds kilometers through adventure sync. This, for example.

Orzero Steps Counter Accessories Compatible for Pokemon Go Cellphone Pedometer, (USB Cable) (Easy Installation) (Mute Version) (Support 2 Phones) Quick Steps Earning Device- Black

• 1Like
Reactions: Lenas

DirkDonkeyroot

Trakanon Raider
72d 17h 46m
No, that’s not it. It’s a magnet driven cradle that holds your phone and physically swings back and forth. I first saw one on FLW Videos. It just increments the step counter on your health tracker, which adds kilometers through adventure sync. This, for example.

Orzero Steps Counter Accessories Compatible for Pokemon Go Cellphone Pedometer, (USB Cable) (Easy Installation) (Mute Version) (Support 2 Phones) Quick Steps Earning Device- Black
Man I saw one of those in the computer mall yesterday and was wondering what in the hell it was for.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
32d 15h 13m
F690AA12-92DE-406E-A1EB-8E32CAD6CBD8.png

Second shiny on my second account. First was a Piplup after I ragequit on my first account after 60~ Piplup’s without a shiny, and got the shiny Piplup on my first catch. 🤨

I ended up with two shiny’s on my main account after ~120 Piplup’s, and the one on my second account. Girlfriend got five on her main account, and three on her second account.