Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lol

wallhaven-197264.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tuco, you just made my dick hard. Thanks.

Edit - on anither note. Wife and I are doing our yearly mini staycation in Georgetown this weekend. Decided to get a cheaper hotel in Rosslyn and walk to Georgetown in hopes of encountering Pok?mon we don't see near us in Alexandria

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll remove the ban if you prove you bought a meal at that place, including the shake. And a video of you eating the entire shake. And the donut.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Why was he banned?
I was high enough level to get a free meal at a local bar - was going to go yesterday but saved it for tonight. Was looking forward all day to a free Caesar Salad. They've just changed the rewards and level requirements.

I'm now eligible for a free "freak shake" with a meal purchase..the shake basically some diabetes inducing monstrosity with a do-nut on top. Needless to say my body is a temple which is why I won't be claiming that. Guess I'll have to spend some more time power grinding tonight on my sofa.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird silhouette on my nearby pokemon, might be a gastly. The nearby feature may be broke as fuck but at least I know it's somewhere in town.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Weird silhouette on my nearby pokemon, might be a gastly. The nearby feature may be broke as fuck but at least I know it's somewhere in town.
Yea, I tend to find the ones I REALLY want are always 3 steps away and trying to hunt them by walking around aimlessly is futile. Then they disappear.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, on one hand, that may be one of the most deserving cries for rehabilitation ever made. My body is a temple that can't ingest junk food so I'm going to actively avoid walking the fuck around by cheating on a couch? Jesus fuck.

On the other hand I dislike censorship on principle and therefore support leniency. I think saying 10 hail Brexits and 5 our Farages should suffice.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yea, I tend to find the ones I REALLY want are always 3 steps away and trying to hunt them by walking around aimlessly is futile. Then they disappear.
I'm pretty sure the 3 foot bug isn't fixed yet. All Pok?mon show up as 3 feet away, regardless of actual distance. So you can't currently hunt anything down.

Worse, I've read that the theory is they changed the GPS to city-wide, from location, to save on bandwidth requirements. Which means the shit may not even be within a few miles of you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If it lists the 9 nearest pokemon, the only way one on your nearby list could be that far away is if there were no more than 8 other pokemon within 3 miles of you. But yeah the 3 feet shit isn't working. The gastly (im pretty sure thats what it was) vanished shortly after I got outside, but I saw a bulbasaur nearby. Went in circles a bit tracking it down, but i never got it to show up even when it was the closest pokemon, and eventually it disappeared. Annoying.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hunting down pokemon is pretty futile atm unless you live in an area where all the pokemon exist on one road. Best to either lure or walk a circuit and just get what you get.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I wish they would ditch the feet marks and bring back actual distances like they had in the app during testing. Used to just say like '15m' under silhouettes. With map hacks and the like, obscurity is useless anyway.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Until they have an AR-based system to track pokemon the feet are fine. Having a semi-precise estimate of distance makes it way too easy. The maphacks people have now should be easy to patch.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm fine with the feet as long as they fix the stupid 3 step shit.

Hunting down pokemon is pretty futile atm unless you live in an area where all the pokemon exist on one road. Best to either lure or walk a circuit and just get what you get.
So what's the point of the shaking grass then? That always indicated a wild pokerman in the core games.

fris

Vyemm Raider
downtown has 7 pokestops on 2 blocks. the middle 4 overlap the intersection, so you can spin all 4 from any corner there. i'll usually walk up and down, hitting all 7, stopping in the middle if there's enough thing to catch. lvl 15 and done very few evolves. my plan is once i hit 20, start, and just stock up on candy till then. my goal is to keep as many eggs going as possible. I got an Aerodactyl and few Pikachus this way. i only sit at stops long enough to catch everything then move. It's WAY more exp / time then walking my neighborhood that only has 1 stop.