Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
xEekoEV.png

Cleveland MetroParks Zoo makes Pokemon Go easy mode. I collected over 120 PokeBalls and gained a full level in under an hour. I also finished hatching a 5km egg and a 10km egg and caught a couple things I hadn't seen before.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
finally found a damn scyther on my side of town
The first 3 days this game launched I think one was bugged close to where I lived. I stopped by at this dog park and picked him up 15 times a day. I am a noob at lvl 20 but a 1405 Snorlax popped in my room while I was playing league of legends so i'm excited about it. I'm sure I got reported for the afk

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The first 3 days this game launched I think one was bugged close to where I lived. I stopped by at this dog park and picked him up 15 times a day. I am a noob at lvl 20 but a 1405 Snorlax popped in my room while I was playing league of legends so i'm excited about it. I'm sure I got reported for the afk
I just missed a Snorlax by seconds. ><

*edit*

friend of mine just found an Abra in her bedroom. creeeeeeepy

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Level 15 and have evolved four rattatas but my "Youngster" badge progress says I've only caught 1/3... Wtf
I've had the same issue, basically. It was stuck at 1/3 for awhile, even though I had caught 10+, now it's at 2/3 and I've probably caught 20-40. I'm wondering it's supposed to be 30 total and every 10 counts as one for the badge, but the text is wrong. Some of my friends don't even have the badge showing up, but I think they haven't caught 10 rattatas yet, they aren't as super common in our area as others. I got most of mine when I travel 45 minutes over to another bigger city nearby every few days.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
oh shit, I used to live in WPB for first 27years of my life. Is that clematis street?
Looks like it. I can envision E.R. Bradleys, Respectables, O'Shea's on that picture in my head. (If they're still there).

Dammit. I grew up in WPB and moved to Dallas 3 years ago. Making me miss home!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So this finally came out in Japan. There are about a thousand Pokestops on the map including 2 in range of my bedroom. I don't have mobile internet yet so I'm playing on wifi.

How do you take a picture of the map?

Also there are a couple of weird "towers" on the map. One has a Scyther on top. The other has a Hypno. What are those?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So this finally came out in Japan. There are about a thousand Pokestops on the map including 2 in range of my bedroom. I don't have mobile internet yet so I'm playing on wifi.

How do you take a picture of the map?

Also there are a couple of weird "towers" on the map. One has a Scyther on top. The other has a Hypno. What are those?
Screenshot depends on the phone and OS.
Those are gyms. Once you hit 5, you pick a team (valor/red, mystic/blue, instinct/yellow). You fight for control of the gym(s) and can train at them.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Turns out it's press home and power at the same time. When I head down to Akihabara I'll take a picture, I'm sure it's going to be nuts.

This is what I'm working with from my bedroom. All directions look like this.

dwutu0.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is there a limit to how many times you can attack a Gym? Drove down to the local library/skater park as the kids usually have the 3 stops right next to each other lured (and they did), which also has a Gym. I attacked 3x successfully, but after that I kept bugging out when trying to start fight #4. I would count down then go back to the first Gym screen, every time I tried. Shut down and restarted - same thing. Rebooted phone - same thing. I can see why they would do it, as one person can easy flip gyms, but I hadn't heard of this "feature".