Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Shouldn't have bragged, One Gyarados got Bite/Twiter, the other got Dragon Breath/Dragon Pulse. Really wanted a Hydro Pump one. Oh well. Next time.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
My 10km egg from the walk hatched into an Onix. Fuck that. Holy shit is Onix a crappy pokemon, even at 91%.

My first two 10k eggs were both Onix.. my 3rd was Jynx. Have not hatched any others yet.
But I did get a 91 IV 15cp Charmander from a 2k egg.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Community figured out the update to continue botting. This is the first bot to make the cut.

PokeFarmer Cracked! Working 8/6/2016 – SinfulAndroid

run PokeFarmer.patched, type in "cookies" for license key

new bot release, way better.

Release v0.7.0 · NECROBOTIO/NecroBot · GitHub

LKXUgDO.png

just as fast as these new bots come out they come down

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Is pokeadvisor not working for anyone else? Refreshed, cleared cache, tried on a different computer...same result every time

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking... PokeAdvisor isn't working, or did I get a softban?

Unfortunately, it appears Niantic has blocked PokeAdvisor from accessing your data. You will not be able to refresh your character until this is resolved.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just found a lvl 12 Gyarados. With 95% IVs. Goddamn. Probably worth powering up since finding a pre-evolved Gyarados saved me 400 fucking candy. Holy shit.

Low 70s electabuzz from my 4th 10k egg though, guess my luck had to even out.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does it generate random when you evolve?
As far as we can tell, yes. But it is possible thrre is a predictable mechanic that isnt understood.

My guess is that it is random and we will have TMs as a new dimension of gri ding later.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It looks like PokeAdvisor was not blocked directly - Instead, Cloud Service providers were blocked (Amazon AWS, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud and Linode) where PokeAdvisor was hosted.

People are working with the creator now to get it hosted elsewhere, which could very well fix the problem.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
So found some interesting streamers that play this. EXBC, husband and wife in South Korea they do these goofy ass dances when they get donations. Also get to see the scenery/locals in South Korea, beautiful country.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Niantic apparently finally decided to tell twitch gps spoofing is cheating

but not before turning off pokevision.