Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Small scan area, but working accurately for now

FastPokeMap - Gotta Track'Em All
it's fucking depressing how few pokemon are out in my area right now.

But it doesn't seem to be working with lure parties, the notorious quad lure spot around here shows no pokemon at all?

4I8ODY6.png

Finding a few pokemon elsewhere but the highlighted part is a huge quad lure party spot and I just don't see any there when I check.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lured pokemon are undetectable because they are client side, not server side.

So anyway, uh, I hatched my 5th 10k egg today. Too bad I'll never have the candy to evolve it ><

SNbfcmr.png

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Fuck apple, man.

Edit: OK I am just an idiot. I guess I bought 5$ worth of poke coins while I was blackout drunk sometime and don't remember, or just did it accidentally at some point. Apple tried to bill some 15yr old credit card that I didn't even know was attached to the account, which was of course denied. Now I am banned from updating any apps on my phone unless I pay up.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
uh, you should be just fine selecting 'no payment info' or did they just change that within the last week or two?

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Well if you liked hitting pokestops as you drive/take public transportation, it is not possible now. If you are moving fast it stops your movement all together and then ports you when you come to a stop. Pretty shitty change, dont like it one bit =(.

Well with that downside there is an upside, all that porting will actually be counted as if you walked that distance so it makes hatching eggs easier though.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait so you can hatch eggs on the interstate now?

Nevermind, reread what you posted. Should get full credit for city and biking though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
New change:
image.png

Not sure what this grass on my tracker is, I had trouble connecting and was getting a bunch of Errors when clicking on pokemon or trying to catch them. They disappeared but would come back soon after.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Went to vacation, where no pokys were to be found, came back tried to catch ratatta, 6 balls later and I dont give a fuck anymore.