Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Those Yorkies are vicious, thank god you're safe.

1YG2YWF.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well my pokestop loop is pretty sweet, although im capped on eggs atm. Basically do a block and a half loop and hit 4 pokestops, and by the time I'm back to the first it's back to being blue.

Also I just found out on google that those pink petals mean someone had used a lure on one of the pokestops last night, but I had no idea what it was so I didn't stick around. /sadface

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Darwin indeed lol. Thread has made my weekend

You're all playing a cheap game for hundreds of hours, doing things you would never normally do, walking around neglecting your lives and you pay for the privledge while doing it? I think the people who fell off the cliff won guys.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Darwin indeed lol. Thread has made my weekend

You're all playing a cheap game for hundreds of hours, doing things you would never normally do, walking around neglecting your lives and you pay for the privledge while doing it? I think the people who fell off the cliff won guys.
Yeah I'm enjoying this beautiful weather with my buddies or family, enabling a new exercise routine and neglecting my life. I sure hope my family doesn't engage an intervention and get me back on my sedentary lifestyle.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a lot more respect for you guys when you were neglecting your lives indoors. Fuck this pokingmans shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I had a lot more respect for you guys when you were neglecting your lives indoors. Fuck this pokingmans shit.
I'm blaming my wife, she is a fucking addict, tomorrow we have to head down to the god damn waterfront all day. /sigh

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't cut yourself on all that edge, Jait.

Remember there is no prize for not doing something and bragging about it.

I saw this somewhere but remember that all the people making fun of the Pokemon Go players are probably all people prepping for their fantasy football team in a few weeks ....

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ever since I've started this i've been walking 15-20k steps a day. Up hills and shit.

I'm level 12, do you get better spawns as you level or what? Are you better off going to new places or is it all random?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ever since I've started this i've been walking 15-20k steps a day. Up hills and shit.

I'm level 12, do you get better spawns as you level or what? Are you better off going to new places or is it all random?
You'll get higher CP spawns as you level. I just got lvl 16 and got a Pokemon that spawned at 600 or so. You'll still get low CP spawns but you'll also get high ones.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You get both higher CP normal spawns and you start seeing second, third evolutions more often as you level up.

Ipads dont have gps trackers needed to play this right?
Well they have Wifi only versions(the ones bought off the shelf) and the ones that you get through a carrier. Had to grab a new tablet for the kid cause the ipad we bought some time ago was really terrible with the tracking since it only had Wifi even though with Xfinity you have wifi pretty much anywhere you go just about but for this it just wasnt cutting it. Tmobile has a nice sale going on , buy any Samsung s6 and higher and get the Galaxy Tab E for half price and also they are giving you a free year of unlimited data for Pokemon Go this coming tuesday so if you use Tmobile make sure to claim it on the 19th although its not high speed data so it will be throttled and that could fuck with your positioning but its free so fuck it. Fuck i cant get enough of this game and just the sheer amount of people out and about and just the general chatting that happens when you run into others hunting for Pokemon. Shit is fantastic and and joyful seeing people about and man i have lost damn near 5lbs just from all the walking and its feels great.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You get both higher CP normal spawns and you start seeing second, third evolutions more often as you level up.
Everyone sees the same pokemon. So if you are cruising around at level 28 and see a blastoise, a level two will see the same one.

It is just that when you catch it, it will be cp 1500, and the level 2 will get a cp 50