Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Or cheaters willing to go to Japan? Is the game international in that a US based account can go anywhere in the world the game is released and collect pokemon and take over gyms regardless of where their account is based?
Apparently its Chinese GPS spoofers taking over Japanese gyms with high level Pokemon to say "fuck you Japan"

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He could've finished a week ago if he'd used geo spoofing. I had to laugh at "rare" Omanyte because there are probably a thousand of those fuckers in Los Angeles. I've completely stopped catching them anymore.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pretty much gave up on this for now due to the egg tracking being useless and no convenient Pokestops for me despite living in a city (there's lots of clusters of them in places I go maybe once every couple weeks). I mean I think it's neat, it's just too unwieldy for how much I care.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My backpack just became full for the first time. Any suggestions on what to ditch to make space?

Neph_sl

shitlord
I try to keep my revives and potions around 30 each but I don't battle gyms all that often at level 21, maybe once or twice a day. You could also just ditch all regular potions and keep maybe 40/30 of the tier 2/3 potions. I've also bought a few bag slots and am at 550 max items.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Took a day off the game to learn/copypaste a bit of python and googlemaps, everything works I'm on the cusp of data mining entire cities at once to find all the pokemon nests. I should also be able to look at rarity of each pokemon.

Just need to make 64+ pokemon trainer accounts or gmails now and I'm away this weekend so can't start until Monday.

Anyone got a load of throwaway gmails hanging around? I can datamine your city in return.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found a Pidgeot at level 4 today and captured it with 50 pokeballs.

I am not even sure if that's good for us.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reddit had a good amount of info on where to go in my area of Norther NJ. Including where to go for Charmanders and Squirtles. I'm looking forward to checking them all out but it's WAY too hot today. Maybe tonight.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Found a Caterpie. Still lvl 2. Taking off like a rocket!
EDIT: and a pidgey more sitting in my sofa. Rawr!
I'm glad you are enjoying the game, but you will soon realize you basically told us 'hey, i found <A Large Rat> and a <Decaying Skeleton> guys!' :p

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Took a day off the game to learn/copypaste a bit of python and googlemaps, everything works I'm on the cusp of data mining entire cities at once to find all the pokemon nests. I should also be able to look at rarity of each pokemon.

Just need to make 64+ pokemon trainer accounts or gmails now and I'm away this weekend so can't start until Monday.

Anyone got a load of throwaway gmails hanging around? I can datamine your city in return.
I kind of want to do something like this because I'd love to start traveling around to different neighborhood/parks for specific mons, but I think I'll just wait until others do it.

Man, it's such a large task though. Map out everywhere in the world. Have they said how many pokestops there are in the game?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
All I know is that going to the Zoo is playing on easy mode. My phone is constantly going off with nearby Pokemon. I've picked up a bunch that I've never seen anywhere else around me and I'm hitting a Pokestop every couple of minutes.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Caught a perfect IV Eevee earlier.

41DnXDi.jpg