Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And that's what I'm hatching in the base incubator, unless I got saddled with a 2km one.
I think you're going a bit overboard, unless you've gotten incredibly lucky with 10k eggs. I'm about to hit 18 and I've only gotten 1. Also, there are several solid gym attackers that come from 5k eggs. Cloyster and Dewgong are very good attackers against Dragonite. Machamp is strong against normal type fatties like Chansey and Snorlax which are very strong gym defenders. Exeggutor is a solid attacker against like 1/2 the list of strong gym defenders. Nerfing how much bonus damage pokemon take via type weakness really screws over certain types, like fighting. No way should Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Primeape be so low on the list of best attackers against normal types.

Not to mention the faster you grind through your 5k eggs, the more chances you'll have at 10k eggs so you can get more awesome pokemon like Onix, Scyther, Pinsir, and Mr Mime.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have 7 incubators including the one you start with. Eggs are always 9/9. Seems like handicapping yourself not having as many as possible. Yes, I budget $10/mo to F2P games and this is the only one I'm playing ATM.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol that might be going a little overboard in the other direction, unless you don't chalk up a lot of travel distance.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I hatch 3-4 eggs a day and only hatch 2km's using the unlimited one.

Unfortunately my only two 10km's have resulted in a hitmonchan and omanyte :[

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ah. Yeah I got credit for about 15k distance yesterday, if I had 6 extra incubators going at all times I'd be burning through money like crazy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
15km is a lot for one day.
Yeah I aired up my bike and mapped out a long loop to hit the 6 pokestops in town, because the bike is too fast to do my more efficient 4 stop loop. So about 5km walking credit and 10km riding credit. Need to find out where I boxed up my seat cover before I do that again, my ass is killing me from that awful seat.

Like I said, I started this up for badly needed exercise, and it seems to be doing a fantastic job of harnessing my OCD and directing it towards weight loss instead of gain.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I aired up my bike and mapped out a long loop to hit the 6 pokestops in town, because the bike is too fast to do my more efficient 4 stop loop. So about 5km walking credit and 10km riding credit. Need to find out where I boxed up my seat cover before I do that again, my ass is killing me from that awful seat.

Like I said, I started this up for badly needed exercise, and it seems to be doing a fantastic job of harnessing my OCD and directing it towards weight loss instead of gain.
This is basically my pokelife too. I haven't really started with the bike I just bought yet. I got a phone holder for it though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is basically my pokelife too. I haven't really started with the bike I just bought yet. I got a phone holder for it though.
My folks had these little pouch dealies that go around your neck, they got em to hold their passports on their trip to mexico but were smart enough to lock that shit up in the hotel safe instead of carrying it around. Much better than keeping that shit in a hip pocket, before I switched to the pouch I've tried to buy from the store and evolve a pokemon in my pocket.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Same thing. I used to walk to my job (25mn walk), but we moved two years ago and the new location is outside of subscription bike range (take any bike wherever whenever for 29?/year, as long as it's less than 30mn each trip; new job is about 45mn hike). I got 2kg during the last year, probably partially due to that... So that pokemon stuff means I get out after lunch and I walk a bit before and after the tramway. Hope it gets me a few kg less.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same thing. I used to walk to my job (25mn walk), but we moved two years ago and the new location is outside of subscription bike range (take any bike wherever whenever for 29?/year, as long as it's less than 30mn each trip; new job is about 45mn hike). I got 2kg during the last year, probably partially due to that... So that pokemon stuff means I get out after lunch and I walk a bit before and after the tramway. Hope it gets me a few kg less.
Oh no, not 2 whole kilos. You disgusting lardass!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just went through all my 'mons and my highest IV is a 94% Caterpie
frown.png
FML

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just went through all my 'mons and my highest IV is a 94% Caterpie
frown.png
FML
Butterfree was monica in Red/Blue. Easily the best in Gen 1 for capturing, and made a decent psychic attacker if you didn't have a buddy to trade with to evolve your Kadabra.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, I understand the base idea of IV, but I don't understand how you guys are calculating it or getting these numbers from. Did I see someone mention there is an app or at least a website that calculates it for you automatically?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I hatched a Scyther today. Plugged in its stats and was told he's worth more to me as candy than as a Pokemon...