Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I think there might be some Chinese hackers in my area....

DgD2YAX.png

kFYuVvA.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Level 37 is incredibly high. If you played Pokemon and were level 26, you'd be 1/10th the way to level 37.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
The Snorlax guy could be entirely legit even without luck if you have a couple rare spawns. I watched pokevi sion last night for about 3 hours between over watch matches and saw 3x snorlax, 2x dragonite, blastoise, and a venusaur between the four rare spawn points in tallahassee.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My wife just gave birth to our second son on Tuesday. Came to the hospital with lunch and the only Pokestop is now gone. Last night it was here and one of the nurses was dropping lures so my wife was catching stuff while laying in bed, and now it's just gone.

I'm guessing the hospital had it removed? If so screw them!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Friend works in the IT department at a local hospital. He said the execs requested pokemon be "turned off" in the hospital. Supposedly, people were wondering around the hospital during the opening week in places they shouldn't have been. Execs be hating mayne.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
eh, if morons are meandering around the hospital where they shouldn't be I can understand the decision to have the pokestop removed. Some idiots just have to ruin a good thing for everyone else.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
eh, if morons are meandering around the hospital where they shouldn't be I can understand the decision to have the pokestop removed. Some idiots just have to ruin a good thing for everyone else.
Hah, yeah I don't disagree that people are retarded with what people have did regarding this game. Especially in the opening week when she was absolutely crazy. Hospital wasn't actually a pokestop, people were just randomly hunting there which is why I found it amusing that the higher ups wanted them to "turn it off".

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
just had a train cut me off from a charmander. Of course if I'd beaten the train, i'd still be stuck on the other side of town for god knows how long.

#justsmalltownthings

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
He's probably legit. It's not unheard of to have multiple Snorlaxes. Maybe your section of suburbia sucks, and he could live in the city or just lives by an area where they spawn semi-frequently. Or maybe he spends money on incubators and got lucky hatching them as he carts his kids around, checking Pokevision for hot spots. I've seen people on Facebook who play the game all day, and have obscene Pokemon: multiple Dragonites, Snorlaxes, Gyarados. Given he's level 26, friendly, and walking around catching Pokemon in the wild, I would assume he's just dedicated.
There used to be a Dratini spawn spot in the street next to home, at 3mn walk. One Dratini every 30mn.

It stopped yesterday. Since then, no spawn at all there
frown.png

On related news, I got tired of the Pokemon Trainer login servers getting repeatedly fucked up and preventing the game from working, so I restarted on a gmail account. Lost all progressions, but, eh, at least, I can walk around during lunch break (it was getting tiresome of having people pop in my office, saying they could catch whatever, and the game was all spinning pokeball and "Server fail. Try again?" on my phone. There's a pokestop and 5 different - common - spawns in range of my chair)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Friend works in the IT department at a local hospital. He said the execs requested pokemon be "turned off" in the hospital. Supposedly, people were wondering around the hospital during the opening week in places they shouldn't have been. Execs be hating mayne.
A friend of mine is trying to get the 3 pokestops and gym turned off inside a radioisotope manufacturing area; people have already started to show up at the entrance and ask where they can park "for a visit".

They knew it was coming, those were the 4 local Ingress portals. When it was Ingress, no one really cared, but pokemon, on the other hand...

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
So I have enough Magikarps to evolve into Gyrawhatever, should I pull the trigger or wait to find a huge one? Largest one is around 120 CP and I'm lvl 18. Hold out to get a bigger? His CP meter is at about 90%

Neph_sl

shitlord
A 120 CP Magikarp will be a 1212-1416 CP Gyarados (Pokemon GO Evolution CP Calculator) which is solid. If you don't have a reliable Magikarp spawn nearby, you might want to wait for a higher CP one. However, if you live near water and are drowning in Magikarp, I'd evolve one and start saving up for your next one.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
A 120 CP Magikarp will be a 1212-1416 CP Gyarados (Pokemon GO Evolution CP Calculator) which is solid. If you don't have a reliable Magikarp spawn nearby, you might want to wait for a higher CP one. However, if you live near water and are drowning in Magikarp, I'd evolve one and start saving up for your next one.
Yeah I live on a nice little bike path with a bayou and I can usually snag around 10-20 each in 30 mins. I'll probably evolve one so I can get a bruiser while stack more.