Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked up a shitton of Pokeballs casually as I was in one of the busy shopping districts today. They've even added Pokestops since the thing started, there was maybe 30% more of them than the first week it came out. At any given spot I could pretty much hit 2 of them. Also the egg tracking seems wayyyyy better, but I still can't use power save mode because it just locks up the game half the time.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
So uh, just got this dragonair:

y1FYCqh.jpg

Put the same stats in on the other IV calc sites and they're basically telling me perfect attack / defense ratings.

Edit: If I move the scaler any higher I can't select the correct HP value / gives me Stamina rating of 0/15.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
Refined certain Gym animations
Improved memory issues
Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
Modified battle damage calculation
Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
Updates to the Pokémon details screen
Updated achievement medal images
Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
Minor text fixes

better patch notes than some MMOs I've seen.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Finally got a 10k egg last night. I'm level 16 and it's the first I've ever gotten. Supposedly the best place to catch Dratinis around here is the levee in Charleston, I hope so. Only thing we have around where I live is Eevees out the ass. I have all three eevee evolutions and and I still have 330 candies. I haven't been playing seriously, just randomly whipping the phone out when I'm bored .

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It sounds like Niantic forced Pokevision to stop providing map scans. That really sucks since the in game tracking feature is still broken.

Luckily I know where the rare spawns are on my block in the neighborhood so it doesn't take me more than 5 minutes to hit them all. But it's still a pain in the ass.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The nest shake up and the removal of scanners is really fucking my Abra hunt up.

I have over 100 different Pokemon I really don't want to randomly stare at my map looking for new ones when 99% are duplicates.

The ability to search other areas to see what they had was a huge bonus.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
tyen said:
Twilight Sparkle said:
yeah I live in a town of 1500. I am the only one who would be running scans in pokevision.

lmfao. In addition to making changes to try and shut down the map programs, the latest update just flat out removes the nearby pokemon feature. They literally want you to just wander around aimlessly like a fucking moron trying to find pokemon.

they removed 3 steps because it was broken.

I know it was broken. I'm complaining because instead of fixing it, they've focused on shutting down the map scanners that people wouldn't be using so much if the goddamn 3 step feature was fixed.

Wonder if this guy is worth the candy it would take to evolve into a blastoise.

9daCR8f.jpg

Rofl @ this bulbasaur I just caught

VzpJzNC.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So uh, just got this dragonair:

y1FYCqh.jpg

Put the same stats in on the other IV calc sites and they're basically telling me perfect attack / defense ratings.

Edit: If I move the scaler any higher I can't select the correct HP value / gives me Stamina rating of 0/15.
What are the raw stats and dust to upgrade?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Snagged a few more pictures today to make Gavin jealous.

Heard of a great place to party with a nest of Digletts, so I set out to find enough to evolve a Dugtrio.

Approaching the promised land.

68zwrTs.jpg

o6gPRDh.jpg

Hitting the motherlode.

2ZEkeht.jpg

Ze4Wu5a.jpg

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Pointless to play this game without any way to track Pokemon. If I wanted to play a game to make me hate myself, I'd log back into ArcheAge.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I sure hope their plan is to bring the footsteps back once it's actually fixed, it just really pisses me off that they're more interested in going after the scanner programs that people only turned to because the goddamn footsteps weren't working.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Yea, that site was wonderful to check out what parks to hit. Because there's parks with solid nest spawns, and parks with random shit.

Just came back from the former Dratini spawn, caught half a dozen Evee and there was a solid mass of people. You almost had to elbow your way (an area with 5 stops in range, all lured = 200 pokemon players stacked over 100 m2)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man I loved pokevision because I could check out what spawn around the walking path at work to time my work-breaks.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I just hit level 20 and I have not seen a single 10k egg yet. It's totally my fault tho, cause I am always full on eggs. the second I hatch a 2km egg I always seem to get another 2km'er at the next pokestop I visit.

I guess from now on I will focus on egg hatching..

Also just checked the IV of all my high cp pokemon, best IV I have is 63%, most are 50-55%. feelsbad