Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And having exchanged messages with him

Yeah I highly doubt that. If you don't think forty thousand isn't a big enough sample size to draw conclusions from then you're just retarded, but we already knew that from your previous posts in your thread.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Nm, found a link, Pokemon Go fan becomes first Brit to 'catch 'em all'

I'll bold the important part....

"A married father-of-four has claimed to be the first person to catch all the Pokémon Go! characters available in the UK and lost two stone doing it.
Sam Clark, from Southampton, Hampshire, walked 140 miles hunting for the virtual creatures as he rounded up all 142 in the game."

So with Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Ditto not in the game yet, that takes us to 148, leaving 3 of the 151.

Could those be Tauros, Farfetched and Kangaskan therefore proving they cannot be hatched from eggs??...

So in short..

SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP.YOU.MONGOLOID.CUNT.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I highly doubt that. .

Why would you doubt something that I can so easily prove

lolz.jpg

The only people that know are Niantic. It's that simple. This really doesn't need to be dragged out

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well he's right about you being juvenile and unintelligent, so I'm guessing he's right about region locked hatching too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ossoi got his account banned right? I can only assume he did, seeing as he goes on and on about how it's impossible to cheat without getting banned now.

fris

Vyemm Raider
this debate has reached troll level.

there's countless reliable sources (anecdotal yes) of people not getting the regional mons from other regions. I'm 27 and haven't gotten any, and i always have every egg in an incubator. I have many friends at work that play, same thing. there's a few guys in my city that live stream themselves playing, walking around downtown austin all weekend, 18 hours straight. one of the guys is 35, always has a lure and eggs cooking, none of the foreign region mons.

the only 'proof' is a few anonymous individuals on the internet. so it's either 1 in millions or they're lying.

similar narrative to the botters eh?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Level 22... Came across a??? CP dragonite. Used approx 40 razz berries, 30 ultra balls, 30 great balls, and 20 poke balls before it fled. I wish I had read this thread first about how the diminishing circle check works. I thought just throwimg when it was smaller was better. Frankly really upsetting. I've been out of poke balls for a whole now...
How does it work? I havnt read anything conclusive

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
that guy that made that post is an absolute moron and you're bad for thinking if reddit says it it must be true.

A guy in my town and associated Go facebook group was the first in the UK to catch every available Pokemon in the UK. He hatched a region exclusive in front of a national newspaper
Got a citation for this? Ex: the newspaper article.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I assume what he means is that he didn't realize he was supposed to be aiming inside the circle, lol

If you check the first pages here, they discuss it. I'm not sure how accurate it is tbh. Basically I was under the impression that throwing when the dynamic circle was small was best, but apparently you also have to release within the smaller circle to get the bonus?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously though Tuco Tuco , can you just threadban him already? He has never actually played the game and he never has evidence to back up his ridiculous claims. He has absolutely no relevance at all to this thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Seriously though Tuco Tuco , can you just threadban him already? He has never actually played the game and he never has evidence to back up his ridiculous claims. He has absolutely no relevance at all to this thread.

lol pathetic, I have said all I need to say. No need to keep dragging it out, as I have said already.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Shut up you utter prick. The newspaper article (that I linked, because you were too much of a pussy to put it up when requested) states that Sam Clark, the UK person who "collected them all" has got 142.

I already broke down the math. 6 pokemon not currently in the game. Leaves 3 that he does not have. He will have Mr. Mime. It is obvious he does not have the other 3 regional locked ones. Therefore lending credence to the Reddit thread that states that you cannot hatch them from eggs.

Be quiet.

Be gone.

Cheater.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pokemon Go: Player claims to have caught all UK characters - BBC News

Mr Clark said he completed the collection of all the 142 characters available in the UK, as well as a Tauros, - exclusive to the US, but which he had succeeded in hatching from an egg.

I really dont want to keep having to respond to this topic. Nobody knows except for Niantic - that's the truth.

I've posted in the FB group to verify the earlier claim. This doesn't need to keep being discussed (third time now)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol pathetic, I have said all I need to say. No need to keep dragging it out, as I have said already.

Correction, you've said all you CAN say, because you can't support any of your bullshit with evidence.

*edit*

Oh finally a tiny shred of evidence. Too bad all it says is 'he claims he hatched it from an egg' with no actual evidence or even a screenshot of the alleged Tauros to show how much Tauros candy he has. The guy from Brooklyn actually flew to Europe, Asia, and Australia sponsored by Expedia, but somehow this guy magically hatched a Tauros without leaving Europe.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Correction, you've said all you CAN say, because you can't support any of your bullshit with evidence.

*edit*

Oh finally a tiny shred of evidence. Too bad all it says is 'he claims he hatched it from an egg' with no actual evidence or even a screenshot of the alleged Tauros to show how much Tauros candy he has. The guy from Brooklyn actually flew to Europe, Asia, and Australia sponsored by Expedia, but somehow this guy magically hatched a Tauros without leaving Europe.

That link was to correct the claim that he only caught all UK pokemon. I never said it was verification of the earlier claim.

Also, just found this on reddit by digging through survey related threads

I told the guy in that previous survey that I hatched a region exclusive Pokemon. He called me a cheater and said some pretty rude things. Once I submitted some of the proof he asked for he ignored me completely and did not even add my result to the survey. It is possible to hatch region exclusive Pokemon. Some people just don't want to believe it.

The full exchange between them is here.
That PaintSniffer survey dude is insane - requesting data usage as well as screens. So like I said, that survey is NOT cast iron proof.

I'm going out now so no need to keep dragging this out - whether you are because you hope Tuco will ban me is lolz

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you check the first pages here, they discuss it. I'm not sure how accurate it is tbh. Basically I was under the impression that throwing when the dynamic circle was small was best, but apparently you also have to release within the smaller circle to get the bonus?
Afaik nobody knows and nobody has collected enough data to measure it with high certainty.