Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes it does happen, but did you not check your journal for the hatch message, because every single time this happened to me (three times now), it was there.

For a start, because by the time you get the hatch animation, the whole thing is already decided. I once got an egg from a pokestop even before I got the hatch animation, and when I checked the journal, I saw which pokemon just hatched. When I closed the menu again, the Oh? thing came.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I spent 10 dollars and got 8 incubators today. New low in life imo. Also, makes the game totally easy.

Emos

Trakanon Raider
Last I heard, it was defined as being the Pokemon to defeat the sixth attacker. I'm not sure who let's all 6 of their attackers get knocked out unless you're using pidgeottos and raticates as cannon fodder

Last edited:

Picasso3

Last I heard, it was defined as being the Pokemon to defeat the sixth attacker. I'm not sure who let's all 6 of their attackers get knocked out unless you're using pidgeottos and ratattas as cannon fodder

I do almost every time, works great.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Last I heard, it was defined as being the Pokemon to defeat the sixth attacker. I'm not sure who let's all 6 of their attackers get knocked out unless you're using pidgeottos and ratattas as cannon fodder

If you can't roll the entire gym with your current lineup and you have revives to spare (which everyone should unless you get too overzealous pitching them to make room for balls) it's worth letting your first 5 faint to squeeze out as much damage as possible, but yeah there's no point letting #6 faint.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
not fighting until pokemon feint is the #1 reason I' m sitting at 60 revives and am always out of potions.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
This game is absolute garbage right now. Was at the outlet mall last night and Exeggutor shows up as a shadow on radar. But without a scanner or in game method of tracking I never found him. Same thing happened last week with a Charmeleon. The game simpisnt fun when I can't find shit nearby.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone else find the gyms are tending to get stacked up to level 7-8 now rather than flipping fast? I guess it has to do with people being able to train with 6 pokemon now instead of 1.

Personally I've lost interest and I probably won't play much anymore until there's something more to do.

Picasso3

Every gym I've seen recently is level 8 to ten and usually the lowest one in is higher than my highest. I am the weakest nerd

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, gyms are being trained higher now. The gyms that were previously just 1-3 are now being trained to 5-6 before they get turned over, and those that received some training in the past are now 8+.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me, Niantic is incredibly incompetent. STILL haven't implemented a working tracking feature this long after release, no word about anything to keep the game from completely dying off during winter, nothing to address the fucking absurd population imbalance, and now the training change has taken away the one way yellow could grief red and blue.

I mean I got into the 'game' as a way to motivate myself into exercising, but at this point walking around town doing nothing is less irritating than doing it with Go running.