Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the deal with secondary attacks? Moonblast on my piece of shit vileplume says 85 but it seems like it does about 4.

Poison Steel Fire resists Moonblast. That means Arcanine, Flareons, Charizards, Rapidash, Magmar, Ninetales, Muk, Venusaur, Victreebels, Vileplumes, Nidos, Weezing all resist it. No STAB as Twilight pointed out as well.

It's strong vs Dark (0 Pokemon), Fighting (Machamp, Poliwrath) and Dragon only.

You see it's a very long list of pokemon it's bad against, and a very short list it's good against. (not counting trash that doesn't even break 2k CP at level 40)

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think i was hitting an exegg. Still i thought i was doing something wrong because it registered like a regular primary.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like pokewhere is down now also. It worked yesterday but who knows. Scanners working make me WANT to play the game. Without them it's boring as fuck just catching random shit that sucks balls with no idea if I'll EVER luck up on a decent pokemon or not. Even if the In Game scanner worked right I'd have no idea to drive 10 blocks north and 7 blocks west in 10 minutes to find a Grimer and 2 blocks west I could grab a Growlithe... The only alternative IN GAME to a great scanner is if they have nests of shit all over the place, which they don't anymore.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
All scanners are down right now. Niantic changed something on their end to block them. If they spent half that effort on making the game better it would be an amazing game. But nothing is more frustrating than seeing something on radar but having zero idea where to even start looking or how long you have to find it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let's just agree to disagree

I have a better idea, let's just agree that you're wrong.

typechart.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Blissey will also be completely worthless.

Mmm I think it depends. Chansey already has 350+ hp. How much is Blissey going to have? 500+? More? It might end up as a pretty good gym staller. Unless you have the right pokemon to take it out, it might be literally impossible to kill it in the time alloted.