<Banned>
Im happy

Screenshot_20181024-152320_Pokmon GO.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Turns out all Gengar for his raid day is going to have Psychic as a charge attack, which is GARBAGE. Worst moveset he gets by far. His shiny is so lame i definitely won't use any premium passes. If I don't get a shiny from the 5 free passes, fuck it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wasn't understanding until I realized it's RAID day... lol. I wonder if it will spawn all at the same time, or randomly. I want to walk around my local gym-spot as it has a bunch of ex-raid gyms.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I wasn't understanding until I realized it's RAID day... lol. I wonder if it will spawn all at the same time, or randomly. I want to walk around my local gym-spot as it has a bunch of ex-raid gyms.
It will literally be active on every gym in game for 3 hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just excited for the tracking without the app open, now my runs will count towards candy and eggs.

• 2Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm just excited for the tracking without the app open, now my runs will count towards candy and eggs.
I wish it would throw in the next smallest egg for it, but I guess not many people are doing 10k+ runs? Candy/Egg distance being counted was one of the reasons I got a Go-tcha... the autospin/autocatch was a bonus. Now I won't even have to bring it unless I want to.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turns out all Gengar for his raid day is going to have Psychic as a charge attack, which is GARBAGE. Worst moveset he gets by far. His shiny is so lame i definitely won't use any premium passes. If I don't get a shiny from the 5 free passes, fuck it.
Turns out he's also coming with lick as a fast attack, wonder if you can tm your current Gengar during the event to lick instead of hex. I wasn't fortunate enough to get a shadow claw.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah, Lick does make the situation better and if you can TM it I'll be stoked, but I doubt it. After the CP rebalance, I think that Lick will allow you to get one more Shadow Ball in before fainting but I don't know how the TDO will work out.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screenshot_2018-10-28-15-24-05-243_com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.png

Behold!

I got so damn many shiny beldum I was transferring them. Something was really, really odd with the chance to catch.

Also, 4x candy with a pinap.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You guys made out like bandits with the 2x candy Halloween event going on. MM is my #1 preferred gym clearer now. Earlier I had a single Metagross take out a blissey, ryhorn and tyranitar by itself.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Here's what I managed. Got a bunch more shinies you can't see that are all terrible. I'll be cycling these around with trades over the next few days, see if we get a lucky.
IMG_1626.PNG

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Here's what I managed. Got a bunch more shinies you can't see that are all terrible. I'll be cycling these around with trades over the next few days, see if we get a lucky.

While a lucky would be nice, without MM it won't be very useful. I'd focus on powering any MM you have to ~3k CP and laugh while you steamroll gyms.

• 2Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
While a lucky would be nice, without MM it won't be very useful. I'd focus on powering any MM you have to ~3k CP and laugh while you steamroll gyms.
Lol yeah, myself and a few other valor guys got together and absolutely steamrolled every gym in a 2km radius of our mall yesterday with a bunch of MM Metagross, those things are just brutal.

• 1Solidarity

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Did that shortly after I posted that pick, all of those are now level 35ish at around 2.9-3k CP. I've been sitting on over a million stardust for while.

Deoxys tomorrow! (and another one next week? or the week after).

• 1Solidarity