Political Affiliation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
A good example of this trend would be something like...
Wall-E?

hodj_sl said:
...Google's self driving vehicles and the capacity for GPS technology to (potentially) be utilized to organize traffic flow in such a way that people wouldn't have to even drive a vehicle at all, everything would be spontaneously organized on the fly by decentralized processing servers.
Daww. =/

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Are you for reals bro? The first few questions are seriously ridiculous.

1. If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

2. I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong.

#. Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.

#. It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society.

I feel like I should be taking this test while laughing maniacally and stabbing baby seals in the face, "Muahahaha!"...

----

34eb97n.png

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Haha, I tried that just to amuse myself. I got pretty damn close to the top right corner.
A lot of the questions were pretty silly.

I can only assume, racism = far right, eating baby seals for breakfast = far right, and supporting oligarchical super power corporations = far right.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Instead of just guessing or being limited to the current shitty US political parties, take this quiz and compare your political views on a world scale to famous (and infamous) world leaders:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

My results are centrist libertarian. The print page is .php but you can link it with with "img" "/img" tags:

pcgraphpng.php

Here's something to compare your results to:

axeswithnames.gif
Bottom right for life.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
pcgraphpng.php

The quality of the questionnaire seems little above that of the average web quiz. It might be more useful if it commented on its reliability and validity and/or provided studies/statistics suggesting that the compass has either.

Eonan

Doer of Things
came up center left which isn't surprising given that 90% of those questions are based on social issues.