portland oregon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Applied for a job in Portland. If i get an offer and its good I will be moving back to the Northwest hopefully.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
some nerd hit a pole blocking the streetcar for awhile.

image.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I want to know how badly that officer got shit on for it. Dude must be the laughingstock of the station at least. Ambiturner Ambiturner so if you lose your weapon as a police officer. I imagine its pretty bad right? You'd be destroyed for losing one in the Army.

I really wonder how this happened though! lol... Well I guess it doesn't mean that a cop owned the weapon. But the caption kind of makes it appear that way.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not really... If you find a random gun and you're a normal citizen, you'd either call the cops or go and give it to them, most likely.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I want to know how badly that officer got shit on for it. Dude must be the laughingstock of the station at least. Ambiturner Ambiturner so if you lose your weapon as a police officer. I imagine its pretty bad right? You'd be destroyed for losing one in the Army.

I really wonder how this happened though! lol... Well I guess it doesn't mean that a cop owned the weapon. But the caption kind of makes it appear that way.

Yeah, losing your gun would be pretty bad and there'd be official discipline if it was on duty.

Don't think that's what happened here, though, unless I'm missing something.

Coincidentally, I'll be taking a trip out to Portland next month.