Post your battlestation 2019

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My Ikea setup.

Mine to the left and GF to the right. Just ordered a second monitor to replace the laptop so I can Netflix while playing FFXIV...

20190723_153332.jpg
20190723_153439.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just want to say Bravo to the OP for getting everyone here posting pics to do some house cleaning before taking said pics. Bravo sir... Bravo.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I just want to say Bravo to the OP for getting everyone here posting pics to do some house cleaning before taking said pics. Bravo sir... Bravo.

20190723_203005.jpg

The desk sucks but don't feel like buying a new one. And no I don't jerk off with that lotion. Tried it. It burns. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
new addition to the desk today, just made a handful of these bad boys for some down ass homies.

That's not where it's actually going to sit, just flossing it in the sunlight.

• 4Like

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I work from home so I invested in a standing desk it's awesome. My wife's computer is on the other side, she doesn't work from home so she's on her own!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Psyke that's my kids.

Here is mine

View attachment 216402

Those are some fancy risers for your monitors. I need to get mounts now that I got my second monitor, the side table sits a little far back, though I might solve that by letting the wife inherit the new 24" and getting a 27" like I should have. There is a small part of me that wants to do a triple ultrawide setup, but I know I'd never use it. My desk and PC setup are my only truly sacred things, so I tend to splurge beyond what I need, and it's hard to stop myself short of adding shit for the sake of adding shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah sadly my tabletop does not allow a clamp in the back, and I dont want to do a wall mount. So boxes it is, lol. But I dont give a shit.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A lot of your mothers have really nice basements. I am gonna have to give my mom some shit.

• 4Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah sadly my tabletop does not allow a clamp in the back, and I dont want to do a wall mount. So boxes it is, lol. But I dont give a shit.

Try one of these, they're not very expensive and they look really clean. I have my PC on one since it sits on the floor next to my desk but the wider one might accommodate your setup well.

EDIT:

WTF Amazon links.

Search this on Amazon:
Monoprice Multimedia Desktop Stand 22" x 9.5"

shelf.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I work from home a lot, so my sister in law built me an L shaped desk. That way I can have my personal computer on one side, and my work computer on the other. The dual monitor setup is my work station, the single monitor is my home PC. Yes, I know my monitors don't match, and it triggers the shit out of me. However I used a single monitor for work for a long time, and finally get fed up with it. I used to go into the office more, but the traffic sucks the life out of me so I go far less. I have a dual setup there and finally ordered a 2nd one for home. Of course it has been a few years since I ordered the 1st one, and the bezel on the new ones are near non existent. I am sure it will bother me enough sooner than later that I will just order another new one.

Sorry for the glare. The blinds were up and I was too lazy to pull them down. Also yes, I know my cables are sloppy. I'll get around to cleaning them up eventually

1564273553490.png

1564273569986.png

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user