Post Your Pet

2h4ygkn.jpg

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
Both of my pets.. The white one turns 2 in march. The black one Is part corgi and part heeler, she's about 12 or so weeks old...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why do you think part corgi and part heeler? Neither are black. It looks like a lab/terrier mix from here.

Dookiefart

I don't know lol, we just saved her and thats what the lady who we got her from told us.. I don't know much about dogs.. Here's some more pics, She's hard to get pics of..

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does it matter? I remember some place that did genetic testing and could narrow it down to a few breed possibilities, but it was pricey. If you love your mutt, what does it matter what she is?

Dookiefart

Does it matter? I remember some place that did genetic testing and could narrow it down to a few breed possibilities, but it was pricey. If you love your mutt, what does it matter what she is?
Doesn't matter to me really, Just would like an answer for people who ask.. But I'm not concerned enough to do some bs testing on her.

OK, so about a year and a half ago, I adopted a dog from a local shelter. When you rescue a dog here, you have to have them spayed or neutered so they sent my dog to a vet to be spayed. I picked her up two days after that from the vet that spayed her, she had the stitches in her belly and was obviously medicated and still has the scar on her belly. Fast forward to today, as my dog lies next to me, pregnant and will probably have puppies in 5-10 days.

Im planning on taking every vet expense and what not to the vet that supposedly spayed her and saying "youre paying for this."

Any thoughts?

undecided_sl

shitlord
OK, so about a year and a half ago, I adopted a dog from a local shelter. When you rescue a dog here, you have to have them spayed or neutered so they sent my dog to a vet to be spayed. I picked her up two days after that from the vet that spayed her, she had the stitches in her belly and was obviously medicated and still has the scar on her belly. Fast forward to today, as my dog lies next to me, pregnant and will probably have puppies in 5-10 days.

Im planning on taking every vet expense and what not to the vet that supposedly spayed her and saying "youre paying for this."

Any thoughts?
Wait to see if they look like you first, could save some embarassment later.

spanner

Any thoughts?
False pregnancies can happen. But I can't see how you can mess up a spay, its not like human were they just "tie the tubes." Its a complete desex, even the vet tech should have noticed they didn't remove a uterus.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My dog Aimee. We got her for my 4 year old son. He wanted a Chihuahua (not happening). When we got her she was 6 pounds, and he bought into her being a Chihuahua. Now she's almost 60 lbs, and she thinks she's still a 6 pound puppy.

KCvVDri.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Partner's pets. It was so good to cut into them because of how annoying they can be. (In case you can't tell the breed: two miniature dachshunds, one dappled.)

soCsw4A.jpg