Post Your Pet

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
Lizzy got skunked. Now she is clean and less smelly.
rrr_img_28723.jpg

dawg021_sl

shitlord
Our Rescues , Black Lab - Onyx , ChocLab - Hersey. I wanted to go with onyxia and nefarian but the wife wouldn't buy off on it

rrr_img_29191.jpg
rrr_img_29192.jpg

Furiouss1_sl

shitlord
My dog passed away a few years ago and had no good pics of her. So here are a few pics of my second favorite dog in the world. Belongs to my friend that does my tattoo work. Ladies and gentlemen, meet McMannus.
rrr_img_30412.jpg
rrr_img_30413.jpg
rrr_img_30414.jpg
rrr_img_30415.jpg

Panthro is the Black cat, Awesome cat he loves to catch chipmunks and act like they are kittens or somthing and give them a bath lol, he always lets them go, and they don't move out of the yard so idk whats up with that lol.Luci is the blue eyed one, she went missing for two days, one morning I found her out back of our house crawling to the back door on her front legs only I knew her back legs were obviously paralized so I Gently put her into a towel to get her inside and took her to the vet.I thought she got hit or brushed by a car come to find out some DickFace in my fucking negiborhood shot her in the back with a .22, and to this day if I ever find out who it was they would never walk nor be able to eat again with out a tube.
rrr_img_30430.jpg
rrr_img_30431.jpg
rrr_img_30432.jpg

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
Had to put our 14 year old choco lab down the other day and a poster of sorts I had seen here came to mind. I couldn't recall how "well" it fit regarding my situation but I can't seem to find the post / picture for the life of me.

This was one of those "posters" that was stick figure like, boy and puppy, teen and dog, man leaves for school, comes back after and the dog is still waiting, I couldn't recall the ending but it was one of those "dog is always here for you" type.

Asking for help to find it as my google results aren't finding it.

Another question, perhaps a poll:

How many folks that have to put their pet down
A) request to be in the room
B) drop the animal off

I'm an "A" as I feel responsible to participate for what my dog has given me as to not let her die amongst strangers / executioner (like the pet isn't already stressed enough but just being at the vet).
EDIT: This is NOT meant to imply that "B" folks are weak or some shit, just that I'm not a "B"
tongue.png

astgte

Trakanon Raider
Had to put our 14 year old choco lab down the other day and a poster of sorts I had seen here came to mind. I couldn't recall how "well" it fit regarding my situation but I can't seem to find the post / picture for the life of me.

This was one of those "posters" that was stick figure like, boy and puppy, teen and dog, man leaves for school, comes back after and the dog is still waiting, I couldn't recall the ending but it was one of those "dog is always here for you" type.

Asking for help to find it as my google results aren't finding it.

Another question, perhaps a poll:

How many folks that have to put their pet down
A) request to be in the room
B) drop the animal off

I'm an "A" as I feel responsible to participate for what my dog has given me as to not let her die amongst strangers / executioner (like the pet isn't already stressed enough but just being at the vet).
EDIT: This is NOT meant to imply that "B" folks are weak or some shit, just that I'm not a "B"
tongue.png
Really sorry for your loss, dont even want to think of when it's to happen to mine
frown.png
Cant imagine myself being anything but an A when the time comes unless i'm not anywhere nearby. But neighbour was a B for his last dog, he just couldnt be there when it happened, that said, he did say to me afterwards he wished he'd been an A in hindsight

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Sorry for your loss toomanynames. I put my boy down 15 months ago and I still miss him. We had our vet come to our home to put Marcus down. Less stress and he got to have a 10 minute nap on my lap before the final injection. It cost an extra 100 bucks for inhome but I know I couldn't have driven home afterwards so it was worth it to me. I'll always try to be there to comfort my dogs at the end, they earn that much and more.

My dog finally got a proper spay. The vet said he found metal staples still inside her from the fake spay but all the ovaries and uterus still intact. Heres the pup I kept and her mom.
rrr_img_36962.jpg
rrr_img_36963.jpg

Last weekend, I woke up and my 9 yr old cat was dead in my garage. I think he had a heart attack. He was perfectly fine the previous night.
I had to bury him.
Saddest weekend i've had in my life.

I am extremely sorry for your loss. Losing a pet can be very stressful, and sad. I hope you take this opportunity to bring another kitty in need into your home.