PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
p.s. I know the word is gamut but I saw someone else make that mistake earlier today, it made me laugh, and for all intensive porpoises, people know what i meant. suck it trebek

F7hnVQV.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How 'bout everyone take a big breath, and take a break from this thread until morning? Nothing of use is happening just now.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It doesn't really matter what's allowed, anyone posting from a left leaning position (which I'm not btw) will get dogpiled. It's not something that can really be helped because you're never going to have a completely equal political split.

All I'm saying is that you need to be made of stern stuff if you're going to go against the majority opinion, because you're going to be actively debating with most of the posters who frequent these threads, and most people aren't interested in debate and would rather just get in a witty zinger for upvotes.

This board had far more leftists than right leaning posters up until 3 years ago. FAR MORE. Conservatives regularly got dogpiled. In fact, most of the "conservatives" were the leftists from a few years ago. If you jump back to the start of the politics thread, you'll see plenty of people shitting on conservatives.

But then the left went insane. And there was a split. The people who sided with the hysteria were humiliated because their arguments fucking sucked. But there were as many of them as there were "new right leaning" people, potentially more. This place is a microcosm of the political "sides" right now--which is essentially the right begging the left to debate, and the left smearing shit all over and crying hysterically until they can run back to their safe space and complain about what an "echo chamber" X or Y place that actually allows them to be questioned/criticized. It's why most "open" boards, which won't nuke you for political opinions, are CRAZY "right wing" right now--because anyone who wants to debate is going to right of the regressive left..And that is because if you are truly "left wing" right now, you have zero rational arguments to defend your ideologies insanity (Rational leftists are considered Nazis still), so you can't make one without being utterly fucking humiliated almost instantly by someone halfway competent because the entire premise of your intellectual defense is 'he must be racist/sexist' ect.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Puts in witty zinger...hits post repl...damn it to hell gshurik! You don't know me....WTH.

I'll also add there is a ton of experience here so the knowledge base makes it hard to counter. I've had multiple stances changed here...because I was young, wrong, or things changed. Not necessarily all though. In this argument, many have said they didn't think women should be hit with overpowering force. No woman should feel she has the right to physically batter a man in any way though. It's a sign of a failure in our society for that to even be considered ok in public settings. Men should have the right to non-violence. Honestly, many men are tired of modern America where men have fewer rights than women and still get shit on non-stop. If anyone thinks the deck is wildly stacked towards men, they are fools and partisan fools at that. It has had a negative consequence on chivalry. Same as single parenthood so maybe it's time for a strong push towards conservatism...and making my fucking sammich, bitches!

I talked about this in the original discussion in the GG thread, but when I was 20ish, my ex came at me with a meat cleaver and I narrowly managed to get out of the house. She then proceeded to break down and start throwing shit around. This was all after a year or so of repeated angry outbursts from her that included throwing things at me and kicking me in the back while I was sleeping. I played those times off as no big deal because you know, she's a woman and I'm a guy.

Anyways, neighbors could hear it all going down and called the cops, who showed up and were promptly told by her that I had been abusing her and she was just defending herself.

Cuffs sure are not comfortable, nor is sitting in the back of a cruiser getting read your rights. I was never asked my side of the story once.

Want to know how my life wasn't irrevocably ruined? Her own children (I like older women) who had been in the back room through all of this told them what she did and how often she would flip out. It took half a decade to stop having people accuse me of beating her (she kept telling people I had been hitting her)

The lesson that I learned from this is that it's never just about a slap. It's never about just releasing anger. It's about someone having the desire to harm someone else. Also: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

I've never hit a woman, and have no desire to. But I refuse to be a victim to that shit ever again.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't really matter what's allowed, anyone posting from a left leaning position (which I'm not btw) will get dogpiled. It's not something that can really be helped because you're never going to have a completely equal political split.

All I'm saying is that you need to be made of stern stuff if you're going to go against the majority opinion, because you're going to be actively debating with most of the posters who frequent these threads, and most people aren't interested in debate and would rather just get in a witty zinger for upvotes.

This isnt correct. Posters that make really stupid arguments or go around in circles on really stupid shit or play stupid posting games do. We would do the same to anyone right wing, and we have. Some posters that are more leftists like chaos and l2 were very valued even if the latter though sjws were 'iioti' they were good posters that left on their own accord. We never dogpile them. Same with xeq though hes not as good a poster as chaos and l2, and makes stupid arguments, hes not a Brando, to an, tee key, or even worse olscratch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's about the physical force inherent in a bipedal hominid. It is true that females are smaller, which is why I sort of agree with Titan that not only are they the fairer sex, but that they should be treated as such in an almost reverent way. But if an individual female chooses to step out from under that umbrella, then she will very likely get rained on.

Men are not the ones who fight in wars because of social construction but rather because of Darwinian necessity. Women do not go through labor (and often die therein prior to moden medicine) and obsess about babies and nest-making due to social construction but due to Darwinian necessity.

Most men, as boys, play guns and swords because they have an instinctual knowledge that physical combat both can and likely will be the greatest challenge of their lives and that the ability to succeed in such an event is directly tied to their ability to pass on their genes. Women, as girls, play with dolls because they have an instinctual understanding that rearing a completely helpless homo-sapien, complete with its gigantic brain, requires a colossal effort and that it is directly tied to their ability to pass on their genes.

This is not to say that a woman is incapable of causing damage to a man however. She is smaller, but only somewhat smaller. She is still much larger than say a dog or a wolverine. Evolutionary speaking however, she is not adapted ( physiologically or psychologically) to combat when compared to males or sharks and thus should not be surprised when she fails at it when compared to males. Sadris can shoot as many poz loads into as many man-asses as he wants but he will not succeed in passing on his genes. A woman can initiate combat as much as she wants but this behavior will likely not succeed in passing on her genes.

If a woman wishes to initiate combat of any sort, and be expected to be treated differently based on her gamete profile, then she is the one being a social constructionist and is the one who is completely disregarding her biological imperative.

It's not exactly that she is incapable of hurting a man, it is that she should know what she is truly up against, in a Darwinian sense, when she chooses to attempt to do so.

It's an interesting topic. I see it as one of the lines between second and third wave feminism. The second wavers would say something like, "Women should be allowed in combat, but they should also be aware of what they are up against." The third wavers would say something like, "Women should be allowed in combat, but with special 'kid-glove' rules that apply only to them."

So for me this boils down to the concept that I do understand the gender roles given to us by evolution, and I appreciate them, and I do tend to treat women with a lighter touch in all aspects for this very reason. Not only do they require it, they deserve it. However, a hominid mammal who initiates combat should expect to lose that combat unless they approach it with the utmost respect for objective physics. The minute they inject subjective social construction into objective physics they should expect to hit the pavement.

The rising and setting of the sun are not social constructs any more than the biological nature of sexual reproduction, the competition for resources, and the roles that each sex plays in that balance of genetic survival.

This is also why we tend to hate on men that initiate combat with women by the way. Think on that Vanessa. When a man hits a woman, most people denigrate and/or arrest him... and rightly so. But this is also the same exact reason why a woman should not hit a man. Do I really care what gender that Kodiak Bear or that Dog is that tried to bite me? No, I simply shoot the damn thing and ensure that I live to make it home and care for my genetic partner and my genetic offspring. And all of this is only my biological reasoning. Philosophically there are many more arguments to be made about self defense and rational self interest.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You know what's really fucked up is in his suicide note he says he regrets transitioning, but blames it on his lack of strength.

I morbidly laugh at this because in a fucked up way, he was exactly right. He was Caligula commanding the sun not rise, and then realizing that it rose anyway.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I morbidly laugh at this because in a fucked up way, he was exactly right. He was Caligula commanding the sun not rise, and then realizing that it rose anyway.

He was one ugly dude, and an uglier fake dudette. Had to be some stupid powerful hopium he was high on not to see that coming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Not trying to shit on you when you're already salty, but this HAD to be preserved.

I've read every reply to my posts since this morning and I'm on lunch break (it's annoying typing on my phone and I have very little time anyway) but I have good idea of what my responses will be when I get off tonight. I, for one, will enjoy utterly fistfucking y'alls weak arguments into the dirt... hope you will too! Buckle up buttercups~ (eta in 8 hours or so)

@Amod Might be a good idea to thread split this topic by now. I mean, I personally don't mind the derail but it has indeed gone on for a bit. I leave it in y'alls good discretion and hands of course.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I sort of don't like my big post above. I feel like it both lacks brevity and also lacks comprehensiveness. It should either be shorter and sweeter or expanded to excruciating book length. That being said, if anyone disagrees with it or takes issue with it in any way I will take it personally and ragequit the forum and you all (all of you, you fucks) will both deserve it and be at fault for it.

• 4Worf

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I sort of don't like my big post above. I feel like it both lacks brevity and also lacks comprehensiveness. It should either be shorter and sweeter or expanded to excruciating book length. That being said, if anyone disagrees with it or takes issue with it in any way I will take it personally and ragequit the forum and you all (all of you, you fucks) will both deserve it and be at fault for it.
I disagree with posts that give rationale for posts. Either be articulate or go jack off in the MMORPG thread with the other mouth breathers.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
come on Van, if you've been here as long as you say you have, then you full well know how this board rolls by now. we ALL have been roasted alive for "just a difference of opinion". myself very much included. ive been posting in TV & Movies for over ten years. ask anyone here what they think about my opinions on movies and TV shows. i have made some boneheaded statements (that guy in Tron2 looks a lot like Jeff Bridges) and i had to suck it down because i was fucking wrong and fucking stupid for making them. it can take months before it eases up, but you soldier on. some people cant hack it and leave forever. sucks for everyone, but its nothing new here either. what i'm saying is, is what Gavinpoo and others have been saying. this is your last day here, but to FOH, its just Friday.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
A woman that can't get through life without getting violent is the same as a man pulling the same shit. She deserves whatever she has coming to her if she becomes a screaming, unhinged, drunken lunatic cursing and throwing objects and generally making herself a danger to herself and others. We nod and laugh and point fingers at the shitty, unhinged and drunken lunatic men that get caught doing the same. I laugh even harder when it's a shrill cunt getting laid out for forgetting how to act like something more than a chimp, because yes, some of them were raised to actually believe that they can get away with throwing meltdown tantrums at friends, family, boooyfriends, law enforcement...

You see the kids in the stores that see no fucking consequence for going actually nuclear in public? Screaming 'I WANT THAT' and hitting their parents and generally winning a war of attrition against the one person that will ensure they won't grow up into a piece of shit? They are kids - men AND women - who grow up to become shit people. And shit people are the kind of people who are getting suckerpunched in club parking lots and out on the street or stomped infront of an ATM camera at 4am, and that is the shit you seem to be talking about.

The women that are getting hit that AREN'T in a domestic violence situation and AREN'T in MMA or AREN'T random victims of a violent crime? Yes. They deserve that fucking punch to the nose. She deserves to have that chair thrown at her. She -should- be smashed face first into the ground and have a knee to her back and get to cry and scream she's sorry while getting cuffed, just like everyone else who gets in the same situation she's in. Equality for all people, especially those.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
A woman that can't get through life without getting violent is the same as a man pulling the same shit. She deserves whatever she has coming to her if she becomes a screaming, unhinged, drunken lunatic cursing and throwing objects and generally making herself a danger to herself and others. We nod and laugh and point fingers at the shitty, unhinged and drunken lunatic men that get caught doing the same. I laugh even harder when it's a shrill cunt getting laid out for forgetting how to act like something more than a chimp, because yes, some of them were raised to actually believe that they can get away with throwing meltdown tantrums at friends, family, boooyfriends, law enforcement...

You see the kids in the stores that see no fucking consequence for going actually nuclear in public? Screaming 'I WANT THAT' and hitting their parents and generally winning a war of attrition against the one person that will ensure they won't grow up into a piece of shit? They are kids - men AND women - who grow up to become shit people. And shit people are the kind of people who are getting suckerpunched in club parking lots and out on the street or stomped infront of an ATM camera at 4am, and that is the shit you seem to be talking about.

The women that are getting hit that AREN'T in a domestic violence situation and AREN'T in MMA or AREN'T random victims of a violent crime? Yes. They deserve that fucking punch to the nose. She deserves to have that chair thrown at her. She -should- be smashed face first into the ground and have a knee to her back and get to cry and scream she's sorry while getting cuffed, just like everyone else who gets in the same situation she's in. Equality for all people, especially those.
And then this post walked into the bar and all the cowboys hung up their hats and retired, game over.

• 4Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I talked about this in the original discussion in the GG thread, but when I was 20ish, my ex came at me with a meat cleaver and I narrowly managed to get out of the house. She then proceeded to break down and start throwing shit around. This was all after a year or so of repeated angry outbursts from her that included throwing things at me and kicking me in the back while I was sleeping. I played those times off as no big deal because you know, she's a woman and I'm a guy.

Anyways, neighbors could hear it all going down and called the cops, who showed up and were promptly told by her that I had been abusing her and she was just defending herself.

Cuffs sure are not comfortable, nor is sitting in the back of a cruiser getting read your rights. I was never asked my side of the story once.

Want to know how my life wasn't irrevocably ruined? Her own children (I like older women) who had been in the back room through all of this told them what she did and how often she would flip out. It took half a decade to stop having people accuse me of beating her (she kept telling people I had been hitting her)

The lesson that I learned from this is that it's never just about a slap. It's never about just releasing anger. It's about someone having the desire to harm someone else. Also: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

I've never hit a woman, and have no desire to. But I refuse to be a victim to that shit ever again.

Holy shit, that's bad and I've fucked some crazy so I guess I'm damn lucky. My brother's wife stabbed him with a kitchen knife while they were drunk brawling one night. He almost died but went right back 6 months later. She spent almost a year in jail over it(just 9 fucking months). They used to get drunk, she'd beat on him until he hit back and they'd destroy half of their place at least once a month. Obviously, finding new places to live became hard after a while. I think it's calmed down some but I don't need the drama at this point. I'd personally bury her if she went too far but that's about all I want to participate with.

My own nope moment was way back in high school. I was raised never to touch a woman and so was a really scrawny friend. He got into an argument with a ham-beast about twice his size. He told her early he wouldn't hit a woman and she laughed. She proceeded to beat the fuck out of him while he just sat there and took it. Later, he said he was glad he didn't fight back. I was glad I watched because I wasn't letting that shit ever happen to me(and I'm much larger).

I've also never hit a woman but I've had to make it plain that violence begets violence. Thankfully, I'm past crazy and with a good one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just real quick want to say that I have been one of the most dogpiled people on this forum throughout its history.

I think that is just fine and not once did I hold it against the forum. Not once did I ever quit the forum because of the users disagreeing with me. I had some issues with some moderation decisions based on those opinions but never the users not agreeing with me.

I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe. We meet up and discuss it. If we disagree we move on to another topic or redouble our effort to find a way to agree. Once all of that is done and the dust is settled there has never been a user that I disliked because of their opinion. I disagree with a few people on this forum right now because of how they act and not the content of their stance. Three of them has absolutely nothing to do with their stance at all. We probably agree on everything but I just don't like them and the way they act period, about everything. The last one is because I put a lot of effort into saving him from himself and went to bat for him and he shits on that effort at every moment.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.